Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,335 replies · 3M views
_nc_ohc=FMwIUxsba2MAX99cK5A&_nc_ht=scontent-muc2-1.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: nuuskur, pinball1970, dextercioby and 3 others
Physics news on Phys.org
malawi_glenn said:
Is that Martinus Veltman?
If that is what you bee-hold.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu and BillTre
1659477832479.png

probably posted here 500 times already.
I show this to my students when we go over indefinite integrals
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: DrClaude, jack action, pinball1970 and 2 others
malawi_glenn said:
View attachment 305275
probably posted here 500 times already.
I show this to my students when we go over indefinite integrals

Reminds me of my calculus teacher's joke:
$$\int{\frac{d\left(mower\right)}{mower}} = ?$$
 
Orodruin said:
If that is what you bee-hold.
I'm still trying to decide whether to delete and infract you for this post, Oro, for the obscene gesture directed at the poor little bees. Except it looks like the bee-holder only has 3 fingers total on his right hand, so I guess I have to give you a pass (again) this time... :wink:

1659480988102.png
 
berkeman said:
Except it looks like the bee-holder only has 3 fingers total on his right hand
Bees might disagree to being held …
 
berkeman said:
I'm still trying to decide whether to delete and infract you for this post, Oro, for the obscene gesture directed at the poor little bees.
I'll make sure he Bee-have in the future Berke

My aspirin +C joke was deleted :(
 
Last edited:
Orodruin said:
Q: What did the snail say when riding the turtle?

A: Ouieeeeeeeeee!
This is the first time I saw an "ISpoiler". At first, I didn't even notice it. Which says something about my screen hygiene.But I happened to hover over the signature line, and then I thought the snail said to the tortoise, "You did not take relativity of simultaneity into account".
 
Last edited:
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: dextercioby and Ibix
Swamp Thing said:
I thought the snail said to the tortoise, "You did not take simultaneity of relativity into account".
Technically it's an issue even at a literal snail's pace...
 
jtbell said:
Minnesota:

View attachment 304696

What did Missis sip, boys,
What did Missis sip?
She sipped a Mini-soda,
That's what she did sip.
I knew her. I really miss Miss (Miss)issippi.
 
berkeman said:
It's a trick question. That's way more than 50 bananas...
It is a weirdly-large amount.
 
Orodruin said:
##\hbar = \gamma_\mu h^\mu##
... however, ##h\!\!\!/ = \gamma_\mu h^\mu ##.

Moral: even when you're desperate, think a bit about where you're having a slash.
 
Don't mess with the fourth little pig...

The fourth pig.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: nuuskur, jack action, pinball1970 and 3 others