Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,334 replies · 3M views


A virus walks into a bar. The bartender sneers "We don't serve your kind here!" So the virus replaces the bartender and says "now we do."

Credit: Brian Malow

(don't yell at me because it's a biology joke)
 
Physics news on Phys.org


Jack21222 said:
(don't yell at me because it's a biology joke)

It's a BIOLOGY joke! What are you thinking?! We have standards here! :biggrin:
 


micromass said:
You'll find thousands more in our lame jokes thread!

Into which this thread has now been assimilated. Resistance is futile.
 
There's a big calculus party, and all the functions are invited. ln(x) is talking to some trig functions, when he sees his friend e^x sulking in a corner.

ln(x): "What's wrong e^x?"
e^x: "I'm so lonely!"
ln(x): "Well, you should go integrate yourself into the crowd!"
...e^x looks up and cries, "It won't make a difference!"
 


Jack21222 said:
(don't yell at me because it's a biology joke)
It could be a computer joke.
 
Longest song in the world*: [itex]\aleph_0[/itex] bottles of beer on the wall

*Assuming that a bottle of beer is a discrete object and is an element of N
 
Amazon said:
There's a big calculus party, and all the functions are invited. ln(x) is talking to some trig functions, when he sees his friend e^x sulking in a corner.

ln(x): "What's wrong e^x?"
e^x: "I'm so lonely!"
ln(x): "Well, you should go integrate yourself into the crowd!"
...e^x looks up and cries, "It won't make a difference!"

:smile:
 
Amazon said:
There's a big calculus party, and all the functions are invited. ln(x) is talking to some trig functions, when he sees his friend e^x sulking in a corner.

ln(x): "What's wrong e^x?"
e^x: "I'm so lonely!"
ln(x): "Well, you should go integrate yourself into the crowd!"
...e^x looks up and cries, "It won't make a difference!"

Lololol...nice
 
EternityMech said:
my jokes were the best

Ah, but were they the lamest?
 


jtbell said:
Into which this thread has now been assimilated. Resistance is futile.
I agree. :wink:
 
A Borg walks into a bar.

Bartender: "What'll you have?"

Borg: "Everybody on this planet. Resistance is futile."

(I've been watching too much Star Trek lately, thanks to the nightly re-runs of TNG on one of my local TV stations.)
 
jtbell said:
A Borg walks into a bar.

Bartender: "What'll you have?"

Borg: "Everybody on this planet. Resistance is futile."

(I've been watching too much Star Trek lately, thanks to the nightly re-runs of TNG on one of my local TV stations.)
:smile: I need to seriously consider this for my signature.
 
This is from my eldest son:

"I joined a new club, apparently its going to be the latest craze - blindfold plane spotting. In the end I only went once, I didn't see it taking off.".
 
[PLAIN]http://cdn.imgfave.com/image_cache2/1302942571473427.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
A few days ago while driving to campus (unusually, because I normally walk), I swerved to avoid a turtle in the middle of the street. This got me wondering:

"Why did the turtle cross the road?"

Because it was hungry, and looking for some chicken.
 
jtbell said:
A few days ago while driving to campus (unusually, because I normally walk), I swerved to avoid a turtle in the middle of the street. This got me wondering:

"Why did the turtle cross the road?"

Because it was hungry, and looking for some chicken.

What do truck drivers call turtles who cross the road?




Speed bumps.
 
A vulture boards an airplane, carrying two dead raccoons. The stewardess looks at him and says, "I'm sorry, sir, only one carrion allowed per passenger."
 
IMP said:
A vulture boards an airplane, carrying two dead raccoons. The stewardess looks at him and says, "I'm sorry, sir, only one carrion allowed per passenger."

Lol...that's not lame!
 
IMP said:
Two fish swim into a concrete wall. One turns to the other and says, "Dam!"

Two fish in a tank. One says to the other "Do you know how to drive this thing?".
 
cobalt124 said:
Two fish in a tank. One says to the other "Do you know how to drive this thing?".
"Let's try this button."
*cannon fires*
"Oops! There goes that building."