Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
I do not understand why people are afraid of sharks. I mean, you hear it by the music if one comes.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DennisN and Drakkith
Physics news on Phys.org
fresh_42 said:
I do not understand why people are afraid of sharks.
A dive buddy can halve your chances of being taken by a big shark.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Informative
Likes   Reactions: WWGD, Steve4Physics, Drakkith and 2 others
You don't need to be able to swim faster than a shark... just faster than your dive buddy.
 
_nc_ohc=51WyaUwTbj0AX-U6feb&_nc_ht=scontent-muc2-1.jpg
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: WWGD, DrClaude, DennisN and 5 others
?hash=dc64bd7f3faa4f94046377684e8bebfb.jpg
 
Attachments
  • FB_IMG_16626479384540324.jpg
    FB_IMG_16626479384540324.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 126
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ibix, collinsmark, dextercioby and 4 others
Q: Where does a king keep his armies?
A: In his sleevies.

Hey! This IS a section for lame jokes, so quitcher groanin'
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Steve4Physics and Drakkith
I read a really good knock-knock joke today. Unfortunately, it was too good to be told here.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: hmmm27, Ibix, dextercioby and 2 others
Life of a vampire can suck...

Vampire.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Ibix, Wrichik Basu, BillTre and 3 others
A man is driving down a highway in the country. He passes a sign that says
“Talking Dog for 5 Dollars”
Interested, the man goes to the house. Suddenly a dog walks up to him and says
“Hello!”
Mind blown, the man says
“Wow! You can talk!”
Then the dog says
“Yes indeed! I also helped Einstein with his theory of relativity, was a professor at Yale, and worked for the FBI!”
The man then knocks on the door and a farmer comes out. The man says
“I would like to buy your dog! But just one question. Why is he only five dollars?”
The farmer then says
“Because the dog is a freaking liar!”
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Ibix and DennisN
A meme I made
 
Attachments
  • 7462FA6D-7C08-445E-966E-67CB3C2AF952.jpeg
    7462FA6D-7C08-445E-966E-67CB3C2AF952.jpeg
    40 KB · Views: 121
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ibix, Wrichik Basu and Drakkith