phinds Science Advisor Insights Author Gold Member Dearly Missed Messages 19,385 Reaction score 15,622 Sep 26, 2022 #13,621
phinds Science Advisor Insights Author Gold Member Dearly Missed Messages 19,385 Reaction score 15,622 Sep 26, 2022 #13,622
Orodruin Staff Emeritus Science Advisor Homework Helper Insights Author Gold Member 2025 Award Messages 22,832 Reaction score 14,880 Sep 26, 2022 #13,624
DrGreg Science Advisor Gold Member Messages 2,480 Reaction score 2,231 Sep 26, 2022 #13,626 Orodruin said: There are only 25 letters at Christmas. Spoiler No L
Borg Science Advisor Gold Member Messages 2,408 Reaction score 5,259 Sep 26, 2022 #13,627 A phrase that I heard today. "Word salad with extra dressing."
fresh_42 Staff Emeritus Science Advisor Homework Helper Insights Author 2025 Award Messages 20,819 Reaction score 28,467 Sep 26, 2022 #13,628
gmax137 Science Advisor Education Advisor Messages 3,212 Reaction score 3,841 Sep 26, 2022 #13,629 phinds said: View attachment 314673 did you get that off a woodworking site, @phinds ?
phinds Science Advisor Insights Author Gold Member Dearly Missed Messages 19,385 Reaction score 15,622 Sep 26, 2022 #13,630 gmax137 said: did you get that off a woodworking site, @phinds ? Yep
Swamp Thing Insights Author Messages 1,076 Reaction score 844 Sep 26, 2022 #13,631 gmax137 said: did you get that off a woodworking site, @phinds ? Thanks, I got this joke only when I saw your comment.
gmax137 said: did you get that off a woodworking site, @phinds ? Thanks, I got this joke only when I saw your comment.
dextercioby Science Advisor Insights Author Messages 13,423 Reaction score 4,244 Sep 26, 2022 #13,632
Swamp Thing Insights Author Messages 1,076 Reaction score 844 Sep 26, 2022 #13,633 Swamp Thing said: Thanks, I got this joke only when I saw your comment. ... so I gave it an "informative " like.
Swamp Thing said: Thanks, I got this joke only when I saw your comment. ... so I gave it an "informative " like.
fresh_42 Staff Emeritus Science Advisor Homework Helper Insights Author 2025 Award Messages 20,819 Reaction score 28,467 Sep 27, 2022 #13,634
phinds Science Advisor Insights Author Gold Member Dearly Missed Messages 19,385 Reaction score 15,622 Sep 27, 2022 #13,635
gmax137 Science Advisor Education Advisor Messages 3,212 Reaction score 3,841 Sep 27, 2022 #13,638 Swamp Thing said: Thanks, I got this joke only when I saw your comment. I'm here to help...
dextercioby Science Advisor Insights Author Messages 13,423 Reaction score 4,244 Sep 27, 2022 #13,639
dextercioby Science Advisor Insights Author Messages 13,423 Reaction score 4,244 Sep 28, 2022 #13,641
dextercioby Science Advisor Insights Author Messages 13,423 Reaction score 4,244 Sep 29, 2022 #13,644
Borg Science Advisor Gold Member Messages 2,408 Reaction score 5,259 Sep 29, 2022 #13,645 That's not taking a risk, that's suicidal.
BillTre Science Advisor Gold Member Messages 2,856 Reaction score 12,709 Sep 29, 2022 #13,647 Condescension Duet:
Ibix Science Advisor Insights Author 2025 Award Messages 13,926 Reaction score 16,805 Sep 29, 2022 #13,648 The first rule of Tautology Club is the first rule of Tautology Club. Coincidentally, the first rule of Recursion Club is the first rule of Recursion Club. The first rule of Procrastination Club is...
The first rule of Tautology Club is the first rule of Tautology Club. Coincidentally, the first rule of Recursion Club is the first rule of Recursion Club. The first rule of Procrastination Club is...
DrGreg Science Advisor Gold Member Messages 2,480 Reaction score 2,231 Sep 29, 2022 #13,649 Ibix said: The first rule of Procrastination Club is... I was going to post that, but I hadn't got round to it yet.
Ibix said: The first rule of Procrastination Club is... I was going to post that, but I hadn't got round to it yet.
phinds Science Advisor Insights Author Gold Member Dearly Missed Messages 19,385 Reaction score 15,622 Sep 29, 2022 #13,650