Collection of Lame Jokes
- Thread starter quddusaliquddus
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,338 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
- 13,926
- 16,805
Ouch...
- 20,819
- 28,467
Of course, drinking too much beer can make you nauseous. But let's be honest, after 5 liters of cocoa basically everyone throws up, too.davenn said:I drink wine for medicinal reasons.
My doctor said I shouldn't keep things bottled up.
- 20,819
- 28,467
Science Advisor
- 4,522
- 2,548
Just to extend your agony from the other thread, I will point out that nauseous means “causing nausea” while nauseated means “feeling sick.fresh_42 said:Of course, drinking too much beer can make you nauseous. But let's be honest, after 5 liters of cocoa basically everyone throws up, too.
- 20,819
- 28,467
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 9,747
- 11,967
fresh_42 said:
haha ... haven't seen Andy Capp for years
always used to read those cartoons
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 9,747
- 11,967
A politician visited a remote town and asked the inhabitants what the government could do for them.
"We have two big needs,”
“First, we have a hospital but no doctor.”
The politician whipped out his mobile phone, spoke for a while and then said, “I have sorted it out. A doctor will arrive here tomorrow.
What is your other need?”
“Mobile phone reception in our town !"
BUSTED
"We have two big needs,”
“First, we have a hospital but no doctor.”
The politician whipped out his mobile phone, spoke for a while and then said, “I have sorted it out. A doctor will arrive here tomorrow.
What is your other need?”
“Mobile phone reception in our town !"
BUSTED
- 2,188
- 2,694
I bet this originated in my country. I've seen this a lot on WhatsApp.davenn said:A politician visited a remote town and asked the inhabitants what the government could do for them.
"We have two big needs,”
“First, we have a hospital but no doctor.”
The politician whipped out his mobile phone, spoke for a while and then said, “I have sorted it out. A doctor will arrive here tomorrow.
What is your other need?”
“Mobile phone reception in our town !"View attachment 316231View attachment 316232View attachment 316233View attachment 316234
BUSTED
- 19,385
- 15,622
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
DennisN
Gold Member
- 2,197
- 10,329
- 22,832
- 14,880
davenn said:A politician visited a remote town and asked the inhabitants what the government could do for them.
"We have two big needs,”
“First, we have a hospital but no doctor.”
The politician whipped out his mobile phone, spoke for a while and then said, “I have sorted it out. A doctor will arrive here tomorrow.
What is your other need?”
“Mobile phone reception in our town !"View attachment 316231View attachment 316232View attachment 316233View attachment 316234
BUSTED
DennisN
Gold Member
- 2,197
- 10,329
I've been into DIY Hifi myself, and had a good laugh when I saw this.jack action said:
Therefore I posted it in a DIY Hifi group I'm in on Facebook.
It got 3 likes from group members, but after that the joke got deleted from the group. Maybe the group admin is a bit touchy.
Maybe it hit a nerve.

Arjan82
- 625
- 619
Elon Musk buys Twitter: "Let that sink in" ...
- 20,819
- 28,467
That joke explained to me why my speaker cables are so bombastic compared with the speaker cables in a computer case ...DennisN said:I've been into DIY Hifi myself, and had a good laugh when I saw this.
Therefore I posted it in a DIY Hifi group I'm in on Facebook.
It got 3 likes from group members, but after that the joke got deleted from the group. Maybe the group admin is a bit touchy.
Maybe it hit a nerve.![]()
DennisN
Gold Member
- 2,197
- 10,329
A little pep talk...
- 19,385
- 15,622
S O M E T I M E S <sigh>
Sometimes...when you cry... No one sees your tears.
Sometimes...when you are in pain... No one sees your hurt.
Sometimes...when you are worried...No one sees your stress.
Sometimes...when you are happy... No one sees your smile.
But fart just ONE time... And everybody notices!
Sometimes...when you cry... No one sees your tears.
Sometimes...when you are in pain... No one sees your hurt.
Sometimes...when you are worried...No one sees your stress.
Sometimes...when you are happy... No one sees your smile.
But fart just ONE time... And everybody notices!
- 20,819
- 28,467
The gap is closing.
- 20,819
- 28,467
After following along for a while, turns to her and asks,
"Hey there little girl, do you want to go for a ride?"
"NO!" says the little girl as she keeps on walking.
The motorcyclist again pulls up beside her and asks,
"Hey little girl, I will give you $10 if you hop on the back."
"NO!" says the little girl again as she hurries down the street.
The motorcyclist pulls up beside the little girl again and says,
"Okay kid, my last offer! I'll give you 20 Bucks "and" a Big Bag of Candy if you will just hop on the back of my bike and we will go for a ride."
Finally, the little girl stops and turns towards him and Screams Out...
"Look Dad" "You're the one who bought the Honda instead of the Harley... YOU RIDE IT!"
(seen on https://www.facebook.com/AmazingWorld246)
- 20,819
- 28,467
Similar threads
- DennisN
- · Replies 17 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 17
- BillTre
- · Replies 4 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 4
- jedishrfu
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 2
- BadgerBadger92
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 1
- Sciencemaster
- · Replies 33 ·
- Linear and Abstract Algebra
- Replies
- 33
- jtbell
- · Replies 188 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 188
- smart_worker
- · Replies 7 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 7
- psie
- · Replies 3 ·
- Topology and Analysis
- Replies
- 3
- JT Smith
- · Replies 12 ·
- Quantum Physics
- Replies
- 12
- russellsh2
- · Replies 8 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 8