Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,334 replies · 3M views
FB_IMG_1666032187694.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Sagittarius A-Star, DennisN, pinball1970 and 3 others
Physics news on Phys.org
And if you really are stupid, you'll actually pay $269 for it.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn, fresh_42, Wrichik Basu and 1 other person
Wife: "Look, that drunk over there!"
Husband: "Don't tell me you know him."
Wife: "Yes, I dated him five years ago. He proposed to me, but I declined."
Husband: "Unbelievable, he is still partying."
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: davenn, BillTre, Borg and 1 other person
WWGD said:
That's doctored? If no, I'm posting that to my fast food out lets. You need to keep up guys. Give something spectacularly greedy to aim at.
 
dextercioby said:
[...height & weight..]
He missed an obvious one at the end...

"Why does my weight matter?"

"I need to know whether my bathroom scales will be safe around you."
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu and dextercioby
fresh_42 said:
Looks surprisingly similar to the ear test for wifes.
Beat me to that comment.
 
Today I learned that Barilla is being sued for claiming that it's Italy's number one brand of pasta, even though it's actually made in Iowa.

In other words, it's accused of being an impasta.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: strangerep, jack action, collinsmark and 4 others