Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,344 replies · 3M views
I started a band called 999 megabytes.

We still didn't get a gig yet.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, davenn, DennisN and 4 others
Physics news on Phys.org
FB_IMG_1667426875358.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Borg, davenn, DrClaude and 8 others
FB_IMG_16674386552884752.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: jack action, dextercioby, WWGD and 1 other person
There are two types of people in this world.

1. Those with bad memory
1. Those with bad memory
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: phinds, davenn and DennisN
Cop stopped me for excessive speeding and I told him he couldn't arrest me for being a good consumer. I paid for the whole speedometer and by God I'm going to USE the whole speedometer !
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, BillTre and Wrichik Basu
Those who know, know. lol...

troutmask.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Ibix, pinball1970, DennisN and 1 other person
Maybe he was just expecting a three hour cruise.
 
phinds said:
Cop stopped me for excessive speeding and I told him he couldn't arrest me for being a good consumer. I paid for the whole speedometer and by God I'm going to USE the whole speedometer !
Cop stopped me last night and asked whether I was in a hurry. I confirmed and said that I'm late to a
lecture about the socio-economic phenomena and their impact on global interactions through alcohol as well as on the personal consequences to private circumstances of life. He asked who in the world would hold a lecture at almost midnight. I told him, my wife.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, DennisN, dextercioby and 6 others
All these police stories remind me of the time that I saw a woman get pulled over for speeding in my neighborhood. As I walked past, the officer had just gotten to her car. She rolled her window down and the first thing that she said was "I'm in a hurry". I didn't stick around for the rest of the conversation but I'll bet that was fun.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, Ibix, BillTre and 1 other person
1667603188204.png


I made a thing.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, DennisN, Ibix and 1 other person
A biology joke.

What would bears do without bees?

Ans. they would become ears.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: Ibix, pinball1970, davenn and 4 others
Some more corny-ness.

Bicycles fall over because they are two tired.
Cows wear bells because their horns don't work.
The horse tripped and exclaimed for help, "I can't giddy-up!"
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ibix, davenn, DennisN and 4 others
256bits said:
A biology joke.

What would bears do without bees?

Ans. they would become ears.
Q: What's the most dangerous bee?
A: The hepatitus bee.

Corollary:
Q: What's the most dangerous sea?
A: (work that one out for yourself)
 
DrGreg said:
Q: What's the most dangerous sea?
A: (work that one out for yourself)
Le question est difficile a conprendre.
 
256bits said:
Le question est difficile a conprendre.
But only because you haven't defined "dangerous". I find all seas dangerous.
 
There once was a wise C letter
Who thought to show them better
So he/she argued the point
And cleared out the joint
And the C-difficiile got all the cheddar.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970 and fresh_42