Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,338 replies · 3M views
_nc_ohc=Tsvhep5kco8AX_rPfqv&_nc_ht=scontent-muc2-1.jpg
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Grelbr42, pinball1970, davenn and 6 others
Physics news on Phys.org
People used to laugh at me when I would say "I want to be a comedian", well nobody's laughing now.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: 256bits, pinball1970, Ibix and 4 others
I knew someone who worked for a road crew. I refused to believe that he was stealing on the job but when I visited his house, all the signs were there.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, Ibix, jack action and 3 others
Can you bear a couple of more jokes on the topic?

Bear hands.jpg
Arm bears.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, Ibix, DrClaude and 6 others
This is not a joke, but it's pretty lame so it goes here...

I was just mulling over that a pound of feathers is heavier than a pound of gold, but an ounce of gold is heavier than an ounce of feathers.
 
I worked in a power plant with a guy named Jose. He had "Hose B" written in Sharpie on his hard hat.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: davenn, Ibix and Bystander
great NYT parody article
1667879943487.png
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, Wrichik Basu, DrClaude and 1 other person
quddusaliquddus said:
Lamest joke you know ... 💤
What's another word for thesaurus?
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu, jack action and BillTre
Robert Jansen said:
What's another word for thesaurus?
"That book by Roger, something about a dinosaur," according to contacts in the world of bookselling.
 
What an offer!

Beer offer.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: davenn, Ibix, Wrichik Basu and 3 others
They run those specials at my grocery store all the time. You just have to notice that they've doubled the price from the previous week. When the 'sale' ends, the price reverts back to what it was.