Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
My grandpa has the heart of a lion...
and a permanent ban from the zoo.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
_nc_ohc=uqlvXr2o1VsAX8ke6QD&_nc_ht=scontent-muc2-1.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, Wrichik Basu, davenn and 4 others
WHEN THE TROUBLE STARTED:

While we were in bed, my wife and I were watching Who Wants To Be A Millionaire I turned to her and said "would you like to have sex?" She said "no" so I asked her "Is that your final answer?". She said "yes" so I said "I'd like to phone a friend." And that's ...

My wife and I were at a restaurant. Since my wife was still looking at her menu the waiter asked me first what I would like. I said I'd like to have the rib steak, raw. He asked me if I wasn't worried about mad cow and I said no, she can order for herself. And that's when ...

My wife and I were at her high school reunion and she kept staring at a drunk who was sitting alone at the next table. I asked here what the deal was with him and she explained that he was her boyfriend in high school and that when she broke it off with him he got drunk and she had heard that he had stayed drunk ever since. Wow, I said, who whould have thought that someone could celebrate constantly for so long? And that's when ...

My wife sat down next to me as I was watching TV and she asked what was on the TV. Dust, I said. And that's when ...

My wife was in the bedroom naked, looking at herself in the full length mirror and she said that she felt dumpy and ugly and really needed me to give her a compliment. You're eyesight is really good, I said. And that's when ...

I rear-ended a car today, as the start of a really bad day. The guy in the other car got out and he was a dwarf. He gave me a stern look and said "I am NOT happy". I said, "So, which one are you?" And that's when ...
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: mfb, davenn, pinball1970 and 4 others
Some signs in Chinglish to lighten up the day...

chinglish-7.jpg


jump.jpg


strange-juice.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Ibix, WWGD and pinball1970
In the UK, right after a bombing. Look at the guy in the lower right
20221128_101517.jpg
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn, BillTre and DennisN
DennisN said:
Poor door... :frown:

View attachment 317846
Similar to the "disabled toilets", which always seemed a bit pointless if you read the sign literally. I notice they're now usually labelled "accessible toilets", although I don't think that's solely a reaction to grammatical ambiguity...
 
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, BillTre, jack action and 1 other person
DennisN said:
Some signs in Chinglish to lighten up the day...

View attachment 317813

View attachment 317814

View attachment 317815
Another I think I've told before, but we lived in Brunei for a few months in the 1980s. Every restaurant that served alcohol had a (legally mandated, I guess) sign in Malay and English saying "Muslims are restricted to drinking alcohol in this restaurant". At least that's what the English said - I presume the Malay text said the exact opposite...