Collection of Lame Jokes
- Thread starter quddusaliquddus
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,335 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 9,747
- 11,967
DennisN
Gold Member
- 2,197
- 10,329
Science Advisor
- 13,423
- 4,244
- 20,819
- 28,467
- 20,819
- 28,467
- 19,385
- 15,622
- 20,819
- 28,467
DennisN
Gold Member
- 2,197
- 10,329
- 20,819
- 28,467
I hope none will catch you. Ether is a forbidden topic on PF.DennisN said:
Science Advisor
- 13,423
- 4,244
- 19,385
- 15,622
- 19,385
- 15,622
- 13,926
- 16,804
I believe I know ##y##.$$y=b\cos\left(\frac xu\right)$$phinds said:
- 2,188
- 2,694
- 20,819
- 28,467
Admin
- 69,783
- 25,632
fresh_42 said:
I'd invited a few of my fellow engineers over to my apartment here in Silicon Valley in the mid-80's for a party, and I had a stack much like (except for the disc player on the bottom) with a 10" TV next to it with rabbit ears. One of my friends commented, "I like your priorities."
- 20,819
- 28,467
Text says: Hi! 2 cinnamon rolls and an Uzi, please.
- 22,832
- 14,880
- 13,926
- 16,804
Rust streak on sign: joke almost as old as the stone.
DennisN
Gold Member
- 2,197
- 10,329
Science Advisor
- 13,423
- 4,244
Similar threads
- DennisN
- · Replies 17 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 17
- BillTre
- · Replies 4 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 4
- jedishrfu
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 2
- BadgerBadger92
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 1
- Sciencemaster
- · Replies 33 ·
- Linear and Abstract Algebra
- Replies
- 33
- jtbell
- · Replies 188 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 188
- smart_worker
- · Replies 7 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 7
- psie
- · Replies 3 ·
- Topology and Analysis
- Replies
- 3
- JT Smith
- · Replies 12 ·
- Quantum Physics
- Replies
- 12
- russellsh2
- · Replies 8 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 8