Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,336 replies · 3M views
phinds said:
It only takes one slow-walking person in the middle of the aisle at the grocery store to destroy the illusion that I'm a nice person.
At least they're moving. I always seem to run into people who park their carts in the narrowest part of the aisle (sometimes diagonally) and then stand next to it cluelessly. I've even had people park their carts next to mine and when I moved to make a space, they adjusted their cart to block the aisle again.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Reasons professors make students do handwritten assignments:
1. Faster and easier to correct.
2. Easier to detect plagiarism.
3. To smell the tears soaked into the paper.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: collinsmark, artis, nuuskur and 1 other person
IMG-20230131-WA0000.jpg
 
  • Haha
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: nuuskur and BillTre
School psychologist asks the mother, after seeing her son's drawing: " Is he suicidal"?
20230306_112225.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Swamp Thing, jack action and BillTre
Only two things in life are certain. Death and taxes. The difference between them is that death doesn't get worse every damn time congress meets.
 
How did Sherlock Holmes know that the time traveler was hungry?

The time traveler went back 4 seconds.
-Dan
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: BillTre and Ibix
topsquark said:
How did Sherlock Holmes know that the time traveler was hungry?

arggh. I was noodling over something "alimentary..."
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: BillTre and topsquark
gmax137 said:
arggh. I was noodling over something "alimentary..."
No, that's how he knew where the diamonds were smuggled. Or was that James Bond?
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: topsquark and gmax137
When I get a headache I take two aspirin and keep away from children just like the bottle says.

Just once, I want the response to my attempt at username and password to say, “Close enough.”

If you see me talking to myself, just move along. I’m self-employed. We’re having a meeting.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu, topsquark, BillTre and 3 others
phinds said:
When I get a headache I take two aspirin and keep away from children just like the bottle says.

Just once, I want the response to my attempt at username and password to say, “Close enough.”

If you see me talking to myself, just move along. I’m self-employed. We’re having a meeting.
If it doesn't just demand that they give you a Pepsi. Just a Pepsi....