Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
_nc_ohc=uvy6D3Tyi1oAX_VFwUO&_nc_ht=scontent-fra3-1.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: artis, collinsmark, jack action and 2 others
Physics news on Phys.org
Schrödinger's House. Stairs go up? down? both?

1678409048709.png


Laying out a house floor plan, I didn't realize I'd chosen my typeface (and/or capitalization) poorly.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman and BillTre
20230305_162206.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: BillTre, dextercioby, jack action and 1 other person
DaveC426913 said:
Schrödinger's House. Stairs go up? down? both?

View attachment 323418

Laying out a house floor plan, I didn't realize I'd chosen my typeface (and/or capitalization) poorly.
That looks like two entangled staircases, that have collapsed.
 
DaveC426913 said:
Schrödinger's House. Stairs go up? down? both?

View attachment 323418

Laying out a house floor plan, I didn't realize I'd chosen my typeface (and/or capitalization) poorly.
Open shell floor plan.
 
A couple of Chuck Norris favorites:

Chuck Norris can recite all of the digits of ##\pi##. Backwards.

Chuck Norris once threw a grenade and killed 50 people. Then the grenade exploded.

Chuck Norris can divide by zero.

Chuck Norris got rid of the Periodic Table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.

There is no theory of evolution, just a list of species that Chuck Norris allows to live.

Jack was nimble, Jack was quick, but Jack couldn't dodge Chuck Norris' roundhouse kick.

Chuck Norris can set ants on fire with a magnifying glass. At night.

Chuck Norris makes onions cry.

Chuck Norris once went to a feminist rally and left with an ironed shirt and a sandwich.

-Dan
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Hornbein, DrClaude, BillTre and 4 others
phinds said:
When I get a headache I take two aspirin and keep away from children just like the bottle says.
:biggrin:

Do you happen to know a similar drug but with a different prescription , just asking for a friend - his a teacher at elementary school...
 
artis said:
:biggrin:

Do you happen to know a similar drug but with a different prescription , just asking for a friend - his a teacher at elementary school...
Jim Beam.

-Dan
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Grelbr42, BillTre and fresh_42
fresh_42 said:
ohc-uvy6d3tyi1oax_vfwuo-_nc_ht-scontent-fra3-1-jpg.jpg
Brinton3.jpg

Samuel Brinton, the former Biden administration senior Department of Energy official facing charges for alleged airport baggage theft, faces up to five years in prison and a $10,000 fine. Brinton is accused of stealing a bag worth $3,670 at Las Vegas' Harry Reid International Airport on June 6, 2022. The bag contained jewelry valued at $1,700, clothing worth $850 and makeup valued at $500.
Samuel Brinton - the bad guy in a dress (a dress that he just stole from an airport luggage)

Now somebody needs to find a good guy in a dress to stop Samuel.
I suggest RuPaul!
 


Priscilla !!! Oh no!



Seems to me the recent situation with US freight train accidents is off the rails...
 
Last edited:
In homage to pi(e) day:
Screenshot_20230127-062141_Samsung Internet.jpg
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: jack action and BillTre
Bystander said:
How is "3.11" pi?

Bystander said:
How is "3.11" pi?
A little ahead .