drizzle
Gold Member
- 202
- 58
The good thing about statisticians jokes is you don't expect it. 
This reminds me of Dolly Parton's jokedkotschessaa said:If a Buddhist gets offended by a joke about Buddhism, then they are not doing very well in their practice. (I say that as a Buddhist).
Actually the joke just represents a fallacy about Buddhist doctrine which doesn't actually teach about "being one with" anything. It is more akin to Vedic (Hindu) teachings.
Dolly Parton said:I'm not offended by all the dumb blond jokes because I know I'm not dumb and I also know I'm not really blond.
dkotschessaa said:Three statisticians went duck hunting and finally came across a duck. The first one shot at it but aimed too high and missed. Then the second one shot but aimed too low and missed. The third one jumped up and down all excited and yelled "We hit it we hit it!"
DaveC426913 said:Then the Buddhist goes up to a hot dog vendor and says "Make me one with everything..."
QuarkCharmer said:I think it's like "Tooth Hurty"
HeLiXe said:I have a couple of Buddhist friends who will love this one! * calls them *
MartinJH said:As requested, I apologise for not posting here. I'll get the hang of this forum one day :D.
A Cajun named, Jean Paul, moved to Texas and bought a donkey from an old farmer for $100. The farmer agreed to deliver the donkey the next day.
The next day, the farmer drove up and said, "Sorry, but I have some bad news. The donkey died."
"Well, then, just give me my money back."
"Can't do that. I went and spent it already."
"OK, then. Just unload the donkey."
"What you going to do with him?"
"I'm going to raffle him off."
"You can't raffle off a dead donkey!"
"Sure I can. Watch me. I just won't tell anybody he's dead."
A month later the farmer met up with the Cajun and asked, "What happened with that dead donkey?"
"I raffled him off. I sold 500 hundred tickets at two dollars apiece, and made a profit of $898."
"Didn't anyone complain?"
"Just the guy who won. So I gave him his two dollars back."
LOL They're 23 and 24, they didn't get back to me yet tho...I hope they haven't heard it beforeDaveC426913 said:Only if they're less than, like, 20 years old. It's been around a long time. All did was dust it off and rub it on my shirt to give it a bit of a shine.![]()
dkotschessaa said:Of course many people know the (Sometimes quoted as Buddhist, sometimes other) parable of the Three Blind Men and the Elephant. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blind_men_and_an_elephant)
But there is also the story of the three blind elephants, who were having a disagreement as to what a man looked like. The first elephant felt the man with his leg
"Man is flat."
The other two elephants touch the man as well and agree.
-DaveK
Borek said:The joke is now 20 years 29 hours old.
HeLiXe said:LOL They're 23 and 24, they didn't get back to me yet tho...I hope they haven't heard it before![]()
Borek said:The joke is now 20 years 29 hours old.
DaveC426913 said:“It reminded me of McDonalds” said the bus driver. Two obese Patties, Special Ross, Lester T picking bunions on a Sesame Street bus.
micromass said:An engineer, a physicist and a mathematician were asked to hammer a nail into a wall.
I like Serena said:LOL
Knowing you, I expected a punch line where the mathematician would come out best!![]()
I like Serena said:What happened to a "point" fence?![]()
I like Serena said:What happened to a "point" fence?![]()
micromass said:Or the imaginary fence![]()