Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,336 replies · 3M views
Borek said:
This joke is 2 billions and 40 years old.

URGHHHH! You [STRIKE]GREEN[/STRIKE] blue, hehe... What ever you say. :biggrin:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
" I was feeling randy, so I called my wife on the phone. " I says " Baby, I been thinking about you, I want to make love ."...

.. she says ..." Who is this...? "

~ Rodney Dangerfield
 
True story (I think):

Hilbert had a student who one day presented him with a paper purporting to prove the Riemann Hypothesis. Hilbert studied the paper carefully and was really impressed by depth of the argument; but unfortunately he found an error in it which even he could not eliminate. The following year the student died. Hilbert asked the grieving parents if he might be permitted to make a funeral oration. While the student's relatives and friends were weeping beside the grave in the rain, Hilbert came forward. He began by saying what a tragedy it was that such a gifted young man had died before he had had an opportunity to show what he could accomplish. But, he continued, in spite of the fact that this young man's proof of the Riemann Hypothesis contained an error, it was still possible that some day a proof of the famous problem would be obtained along the lines which the deceased had indicated. "In fact," he continued with enthusiasm, standing there in the rain by the dead student's grave, "let us consider a function of a complex variable..."
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Keith_McClary
QuarkCharmer said:
Why can't you teach a horse to graph?

Because you can't put Descartes before a horse.

Which only means that he can't graph Cartesian coordinates. Horses are just fine with polar graphs.
 
l470594464 said:
Well, the first page's jokes are really hard to understand,though I'm Chinese...
FYI, you shouldn't post your SSN on the internet.
 
Char. Limit said:
Which only means that he can't graph Cartesian coordinates. Horses are just fine with polar graphs.
Bears perhaps, but surely not horses.
 
No Bears need hunny coordinates.

[PLAIN]http://pirun.ku.ac.th/~b5002160/pooh_honey_1024.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Before purchasing a bicycle, be sure to consider the color of the seat!



asian-bike-penis.jpe





Hope this was okay, it is just a girl on a bike with an unfortunate choice of seat color...
 
IMP said:
Hope this was okay, it is just a girl on a bike with an unfortunate choice of seat color...

:smile:
The image loaded from top to bottom here and I was like, "she's pretty-WHOA-are they allowing this on PF-...oh... lolz"
 
IMP said:
Before purchasing a bicycle, be sure to consider the color of the seat!

Hope this was okay, it is just a girl on a bike with an unfortunate choice of seat color...

I laughed.
 
Jimmy Snyder said:
Bears perhaps, but surely not horses.

It's a matter of degrees I think.
 
FtlIsAwesome said:
I KNOW KARATE
And about 2 other Japanese words

You probably know most of tsunami, sayonara, sake, tofu, sukiyaki. sushi, tempura, shogun, samurai, rickshaw, yen, sumo, bonsai, futon, kimono, kabuki, geisha, zen, and of course, the ever popular sport of beisubaru.
 
A new middle east crisis erupted last night as Dubai Television was refused permission to broadcast ‘The Flintstones’.

A spokesman for the channel said….

‘A claim was made that people in Dubai would not understand the humour, but
we know for a fact that people in Abu Dhabi Do.’
 
An old guy (not in the best of shape) was working out in the gym when he spotted a sweet young thing...

He asked the trainer that was nearby "What machine in here should I use to impress that sweet thing over there?"

The trainer looked him up and down and said "I would try the ATM in the lobby"
 
Ever hear about the Buddhist vacuum cleaner ?

...It come with no attachments...

Goodnight folks !

*falls off the edge of the stage into orchestral pit, has unfortunate accident with piccolo*
 
Then the Buddhist goes up to a hot dog vendor and says "Make me one with everything..."
 
DaveC426913 said:
Then the Buddhist goes up to a hot dog vendor and says "Make me one with everything..."

" dude what the hell are you talking about its just a simple question - and don't be all MR. Braveheart ish talker over the internet its a simple question - OK at 12:00 clock what's up in the southwest. is that to your stuck up likings - don't be such an A-hole dude - some beginners might want to learn from your ever so awesome knowledge - what are you like Napoleon dynamite or something? "

:smile: That got me.

...dude
 
Isaacsname said:
Best time to go to the dentist ?

... 2:30
AlephZero said:
Shouldn't that be "before 2:30"? :rolleyes:

I don't get it... :confused:
 
Isaacsname said:
" dude what the hell are you talking about its just a simple question - and don't be all MR. Braveheart ish talker over the internet its a simple question - OK at 12:00 clock what's up in the southwest. is that to your stuck up likings - don't be such an A-hole dude - some beginners might want to learn from your ever so awesome knowledge - what are you like Napoleon dynamite or something? "

:smile: That got me.

...dude

:biggrin: good times, good times
 
Isaacsname said:
Ever hear about the Buddhist vacuum cleaner ?

...It come with no attachments...

Goodnight folks !

*falls off the edge of the stage into orchestral pit, has unfortunate accident with piccolo*

DaveC426913 said:
Then the Buddhist goes up to a hot dog vendor and says "Make me one with everything..."

Please, you might hurt someone's religious sentiments.
 
mishrashubham said:
Please, you might hurt someone's religious sentiments.
I dunno, I think in order to hurt someone's sentiments, it would have to be a disparaging comment or slur. One would have to be overly sensitive to take offense simply with the reference of a religion in a joke.
 
If a Buddhist gets offended by a joke about Buddhism, then they are not doing very well in their practice. (I say that as a Buddhist).

Actually the joke just represents a fallacy about Buddhist doctrine which doesn't actually teach about "being one with" anything. It is more akin to Vedic (Hindu) teachings.

Sorry about the tangent, I shall go out with a lame joke:

Three statisticians went duck hunting and finally came across a duck. The first one shot at it but aimed too high and missed. Then the second one shot but aimed too low and missed. The third one jumped up and down all excited and yelled "We hit it we hit it!"
 
dkotschessaa said:
If a Buddhist gets offended by a joke about Buddhism, then they are not doing very well in their practice. (I say that as a Buddhist).

Actually the joke just represents a fallacy about Buddhist doctrine which doesn't actually teach about "being one with" anything. It is more akin to Vedic (Hindu) teachings.

Sorry about the tangent, I shall go out with a lame joke:

Three statisticians went duck hunting and finally came across a duck. The first one shot at it but aimed too high and missed. Then the second one shot but aimed too low and missed. The third one jumped up and down all excited and yelled "We hit it we hit it!"

I don't get it. :frown:

(But you should avoid telling jokes about statisticians lest they get offended. :wink:)
 
dkotschessaa said:
Three statisticians went duck hunting and finally came across a duck. The first one shot at it but aimed too high and missed. Then the second one shot but aimed too low and missed. The third one jumped up and down all excited and yelled "We hit it we hit it!"


:smile:
 
drizzle said:
:smile:

drizzle laughing made me re-examine the joke. I did not realize at first that there was no third shot - I just unconsciously inserted that part myself.

Now I get it.