Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
challenge.jpg
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Mondayman, davenn and DennisN
Physics news on Phys.org
Where do elephants go, when they need to find a dentist?

Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn, DennisN, WWGD and 3 others
jtbell said:
Where do elephants go, when they need to find a dentist?

Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
Here is one of the same ouch level:

_nc_ohc=kb1QuRNpniEAX9EIyFw&_nc_ht=scontent-fra3-1.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: davenn, dextercioby, jack action and 6 others
"With the right power, I could plane a kitchen table" - from an old ad for Mercury outboard motors.
Planing Table.jpg

I remember that ad - which dates me.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DrClaude and BillTre
Dr Kevorkian, an accomplished pianist, put out an album shortly before dying:

" Dr Jack Kevorkian: Unplugged".
 
Hotel Clerk to photon who is checking in: Any luggage, sir?
Photon: Nope, I'm traveling light.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: dextercioby, DennisN, Wrichik Basu and 5 others
fresh_42 said:
Sader than this is that it works.
How do you mean " it works"? It's just circular
 
WWGD said:
How do you mean " it works"? It's just circular
I meant that people consider this a valid argument. It works as an ad. They actually think that this store has "all" in stock. Of course, it's circular, but who notices, and more importantly, who does not?
 
Last edited:
When you're cool and you shave your head, everyone says: " Hey man, cool haircut". When I shaved mine, they asked " How's the chemo(therapy) going? What did the doctors say?"
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Sad
Likes   Reactions: dextercioby, DennisN, Grelbr42 and 2 others