Collection of Lame Jokes
- Thread starter quddusaliquddus
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,334 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
Science Advisor
- 1,442
- 191
Oh, the irony!fresh_42 said:
- 20,819
- 28,467
Indeed! And London isn't the cheapest place to work. The position requires at least a ticket for the tube and money to have lunch.benorin said:Oh, the irony!
Science Advisor
- 1,442
- 191
- 20,819
- 28,467
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
- 7,908
- 13,226
I know of women with first name ' Isla'. An island onto herself.davenn said:
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
- 1,408
- 814
And, of course, Man is an island.davenn said:
(Isle of Man, for those unfamiliar with UK geography.)
- 20,819
- 28,467
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
- 7,908
- 13,226
Remembering a funny moment with my mom. Don't know if I already " Told it":
I went out to eat with mom. Service was horrible from beginning to end. We left the restaurant, gave no tip whatsoever.
Waiter approaches us as we're exiting the place. He says : " Ma' am, service is not included". My mom replies: " Yes, I can tell". And we walked out.
I went out to eat with mom. Service was horrible from beginning to end. We left the restaurant, gave no tip whatsoever.
Waiter approaches us as we're exiting the place. He says : " Ma' am, service is not included". My mom replies: " Yes, I can tell". And we walked out.
- 20,819
- 28,467
- 20,819
- 28,467
I don't know what is more disturbing, the soup or the liquor ...
Similar threads
- DennisN
- · Replies 17 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 17
- BillTre
- · Replies 4 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 4
- jedishrfu
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 2
- BadgerBadger92
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 1
- Sciencemaster
- · Replies 33 ·
- Linear and Abstract Algebra
- Replies
- 33
- jtbell
- · Replies 188 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 188
- smart_worker
- · Replies 7 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 7
- psie
- · Replies 3 ·
- Topology and Analysis
- Replies
- 3
- JT Smith
- · Replies 12 ·
- Quantum Physics
- Replies
- 12
- russellsh2
- · Replies 8 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 8