Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
Ibix said:
The electrician's gospel says: Do not trifle with the lightning that lurketh in the capacitor, or your mates may buy your widow drinks and comfort her in ways of which you might not approve.
We have a song here from 1984 which we call the electricians' song:
"Tausendmal berührt, tausendmal ist nix passiert, und dann hat's Boom gemacht!"
(Touched a thousand times, nothing happened a thousand times, and then it went boom!)
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DennisN and BillTre
Physics news on Phys.org
1684020737278.png
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu, Grelbr42, davenn and 4 others
Being married is like being in AA
My friends asked me, how's your marriage going?
One day at a time man..
I didnt say anything wrong today, but I don't know what tomorrow's going to bring
My name is Dave and I'm a married man
It's been 6 months since my last decision
I felt the urge to have an opinion the other day but.....
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: BillTre, fresh_42 and Borg
DennisN said:
(off topic)

@TonyStewart : You seem to be new here, so welcome! 🙂
And I must say that your avatar is the coolest I've ever seen on PhysicsForums! 🙂
Agree!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, BillTre and TonyStewart
fresh_42 said:
View attachment 325487

If I translate it on the picture, I would need to use more unnecessary bytes on the server, and it will not work since "I hear" would have to become "I listen to" which is the same "ich höre" in German, and I think it is already understandable on its own, as long as one associates the movie and the music presented in the picture.
Who is the first guy? Top left?
 
nsaspook said:

A rim shot is actually playing the rim and snare head at the same time.
The clip you played is what drummers call, "b' dum dshhhhhh."

Not to be confused with, "B'dat dum dshhhhhh." The preferred phrase in that situation.

 
  • Informative
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DennisN and nsaspook
Taken this myself on the train to Frankfurt Flughafen. Can't say what researcher you must be, to make tests with fighting animals...
20230513_135800.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, Swamp Thing, BillTre and 1 other person
dextercioby said:
Taken this myself on the train to Frankfurt Flughafen. Can't say what researcher you must be, to make tests with fighting animals...
View attachment 326528
Those scientists will just do anything for the sake of it, the fiends.
 
DennisN said:
(off topic)

@TonyStewart : You seem to be new here, so welcome! 🙂
And I must say that your avatar is the coolest I've ever seen on PhysicsForums! 🙂
This is what I imagine String Theory looks like, if it were real.
 
fresh_42 said:
Looks like Bono to me.
He's not dead though. I thinks a hard rock guy, the guy who got shot on stage? I'll check.
 
fresh_42 said:
Looks like Bono to me.
Chester Bennington
 
davenn said:
View attachment 326524And I still see people doing this !! :doh::doh:
In my country, wearing a mask even when driving alone, with all windows up and AC running, was made mandatory by some High Court. The ruling was that every place outside your home is a public place for you, and as per Govt. regulations, wearing masks was mandatory in all public places.
 
  • Wow
  • Like
  • Skeptical
Likes   Reactions: symbolipoint, phinds, davenn and 1 other person
dextercioby said:
I've read somewhere before, quote like this.

"I'm not at the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian"
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: jack action, fresh_42, BillTre and 1 other person
Screenshot 2023-05-15 at 6.45.05 AM.png


Follow me for more parenting tips.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu, WWGD, collinsmark and 5 others
Re: wearing a mask while driving alone. I did that for a very specific and exact purpose. It was to live rent-free in people's heads.

Also, as long as I had to wear the mask to get into stores, it was easier to carry it on my face when driving from one store to another. Instead of pulling the stupid thing off, fighting with my hat and scarf, and losing it under the seat of the car, maybe forgetting it and having to go back to the car before going into the store, I just left it on.

And the looks from people who saw me driving with it were priceless.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DrClaude, BillTre, collinsmark and 2 others
Weird exchange:
I have something in my ear
Well, it can't be Golda, she's been dead for a while.
 
WWGD said:
Weird exchange:
I have something in my ear
Well, it can't be Golda, she's been dead for a while.
Ouch!

Just saw two documentaries about David (an interview, long lost in the Spielberg archives) and then about Golda last night. Strange, this coincidence, isn't it? I didn't know she was born in Ukraine.
 
fresh_42 said:
Ouch!

Just saw two documentaries about David (an interview, long lost in the Spielberg archives) and then about Golda last night. Strange, this coincidence, isn't it? I didn't know she was born in Ukraine.
That's music to Meir.