Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
_nc_ohc=a8ozkpylyAYAX_xZjJ9&_nc_ht=scontent-fra3-2.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Sad
  • Care
Likes   Reactions: gmax137, pinball1970, Lynch101 and 5 others
Physics news on Phys.org
A lot of wives complain that their husbands do not listen

I have never heard my wife say this.

She may have .....
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, nuuskur, Borg and 1 other person
dextercioby said:
1700023155602.png

It should go without saying that the challenging bit doesn't lie in the burger getting eaten.
The challenging bit lies in the burger (not to put too fine a point on it) staying eaten.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: gmax137, pinball1970 and Bystander
Ibix said:
Let's stick to football. Did you watch the Old Firm match yesterday?
Old Firm to me means Celtic V Rangers, there a few internationals yesterday, U17, womens??
 
pinball1970 said:
Old Firm to me means Celtic V Rangers
Yup. Nice safe topic of conversation with no chance of fighting.

(I've no idea if there was a match between them yesterday - guessing not from your reaction.)
 
pinball1970 said:
And religion, goes down a storm in the pub too!
Everything works that fulfills the following three conditions:
  1. Everybody has an opinion.
  2. Nobody has a clue.
  3. People can be divided into disjoint groups.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ibix, pinball1970 and Bystander
Ibix said:
Yup. Nice safe topic of conversation with no chance of fighting.
Celtic vs. Rangers? Ain't this religion?
 
BillTre said:
At a Thanksgiving dinner a few years ago, I got bored with the dry conversation. I nodded to my fam members sitting near me at the kids' end of the table, saying "Watch this!"

I mimed grabbing a grenade, and pulling the pin out with my teeth.
I hollered "Trump!" and lobbed the pretend grenade into the middle of the other end of the table. I stuck my fingers in my ears and mimed cowering.

The explosion went off and the grown ups argued for an hour straight.

True story!
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu, BillTre, fresh_42 and 2 others