Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
fresh_42 said:
Celtic vs. Rangers? Ain't this religion?
Is football not a religion? :wink:

Yes, Celtic/Rangers correlates closely with Catholic/Protestant.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Ibix said:
Is football not a religion? :wink:

Yes, Celtic/Rangers correlates closely with Catholic/Protestant.
When we were kids we played Subbuteo. I had a team in blue jerseys with white shorts and he had a team in white with green horizontal stripes on the jerseys. However, I was Catholic in real life, and he was Protestant.

I wished that aphorism would work more often in reality.
 
1700161578908.png
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, ohwilleke, WWGD and 8 others
How do you fix a jack-o-lantern?

With a pumpkin patch.
 
A long time ago I read a short story about a kid who read pulp-magazine science fiction obsessively. He fell asleep and had a nightmare about being trapped on a planet of giant aunts.

They surrounded him, wagging their fingers at him and saying, "Stop reading that trash!"
 
Sadism: When course instructors insist that attaching spectra to the end of a report is better than sending them as separate pdf files.
 
Did you hear about the turkey who was arrested for fowl play?
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Sad
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, nuuskur and Ibix
jtbell said:
Did you hear about the turkey who was arrested for fowl play?
Yes. They detained him in a cell at 350 F for 6 hours.

-Dan
 
  • Haha
  • Like
  • Sad
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, WWGD, nuuskur and 7 others
I hear there's a bowling alley that uses frozen turkeys instead of bowling balls during Thanksgiving week. The ones that go down the sides of the lane and miss the pins completely are Butterballs.
 
How do you keep a turkey in suspense?
I will tell you tomorrow!
 
topsquark said:
Yes. They detained him in a cell at 350 F for 6 hours.

-Dan
But not before doing a cavity search…
 
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: topsquark and BillTre