Science Advisor
- 13,423
- 4,244

LOL. But having thought about it overnight now, I'm guessing they are there for the advertisements on the umbrellas. MotoGP is pretty commercial (and successful as a business), so it would probably tick off the sponsors if all of their advertisements were not on display.DrClaude said:Maybe they're not there for their umbrellas?...
... and then there are those sandstorms ...berkeman said:LOL. But having thought about it overnight now, I'm guessing they are there for the advertisements on the umbrellas. MotoGP is pretty commercial (and successful as a business), so it would probably tick off the sponsors if all of their advertisements were not on display.
hey I would give like half a credit for creativity :Ddextercioby said:
It's more about holding off George Michael over here.dextercioby said:
Oh, I know so well what you mean. Same herefresh_42 said:It's more about holding off George Michael over here.
davenn said: