Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
jtbell said:
With the new iPhone out, we can expect Siri to contribute a lot of lame jokes. Here are a couple that I've read about recently:

Q: Can you tell me a bad joke?

Siri: Two iPhones walk into a bar ... I forget the rest.

-----

Q: How much wood can a woodchuck chuck?

Siri: 42 cords.

-----

Q: Who's on first?

Siri: That's right.

There's already a website for this stuff:
http://garbagesirisays.com/

[PLAIN]http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltdn1zVpNe1r4h7kbo1_500.png[PLAIN]http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltdy96kEZm1r4h7kbo1_500.png
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Isaacsname said:
When a blind person touches sandpaper, do they interpet static ?

That's a bit rough - even coarse - and quite abrasive.
 
WhoWee said:
That's a bit rough - even coarse - and quite abrasive.

Apologies then, I never meant to rub you the wrong way.
 
Isaacsname said:
Apologies then, I never meant to rub you the wrong way.

No worries - hardly scratched the surface.
 
WhoWee said:
No worries - hardly scratched the surface.

Now that that has been smoothed over, let's tell a joke.
 
For the love of science, STOP!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKoOcLVNTkrnaCbB0qwrV_uamH7PH_kwJnM5yNB7m0mbvOXg7BpL8rshW4fQ.jpg

(Source: http://www.flickr.com/photos/-jon-/2239916961/)
 
FlexGunship said:
For the love of science, STOP!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKoOcLVNTkrnaCbB0qwrV_uamH7PH_kwJnM5yNB7m0mbvOXg7BpL8rshW4fQ.jpg

(Source: http://www.flickr.com/photos/-jon-/2239916961/)



I guess NOW we all know what the sandpaper would sound like?
 
Isaacsname said:
You guys are going to wear me down if this keeps up.

Sorry, I didn't mean to grind on your nerves.
 
Isaacsname said:
You guys are going to wear me down if this keeps up.

Illegitimi non carborundum.
 
Isaacsname said:
Whats Mork from Ork's favorite SI unit ?

The Nanoometer

What's Mike Tyson's favorite unit of mass?

The slug.
 
Borek said:
I don't recall any joke that was polished that long

It's really fine grain humor.
 
Sitting Bull had to ride a rental Ox while his Bison was in the shop.

After a few days, he noticed the interior of his thighs were getting chapped.

He paused one day and thought to himself ; " This is quite the corundum, I have a fond emory of sitting on something smoother than an oxide ".
 
Last edited:
WhoWee said:
Son of Sand Paper or the Masked Finisher?

We can hope he'll deliver a smooth finish to this thread once and for all.
 
Hey, what did the banana say to the bunch ?

" I'll see you guys later, I gotta...
































...go to the store to get a sock "
 
Isaacsname said:
We can hope he'll deliver a smooth finish to this thread once and for all.

It was getting a little rough.