Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
DaveC426913 said:
Who's there?

FlexGunship lost interest. :biggrin:

Did you get it? :biggrin:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
drizzle said:
FlexGunship lost interest. :biggrin:

Did you get it? :biggrin:

Still no.

I feel like I'm being pelted with joke-shaped acorns by a pack of squirrels.

Am I the only one that didn't get orbital sanders?
Was that so obvious that I need to take remedial jokes class?
Is knock knock related?
Did Flex fall off his chair in the middle of typing his answer?
Has the knock knock had a punchline yet? Did I miss that too?

Oh, wait...
 
FlexGunship said:
Tsk tsk... to whom

Ha ha. No. It's 'to who?'

Or is this another joke I'm not getting?

I just want to go home.
 
Isaacsname said:
Dave's not here man. :smile:

Is it true you can make all kinds of clothing and rope out of hemp?
 
Lancelot59 said:
Is it true you can make all kinds of clothing and rope out of hemp?

... ... I hurd something about it
 
Lancelot59 said:
Is it true you can make all kinds of clothing and rope out of hemp?

Really? Man, I gotta' check out this brochure! <eats sandwich>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ld8eKY0VRZk
 
Last edited:
FlexGunship said:
Really? Man, I gotta' read these pamphlets! <eats sandwich>

I did some graphic design work for a hemp clothing company years back.

http://en.ecolution.com/

Pretty impressive for a natural fabric, imo. I have a hemp shower curtain that's 7 years old, still looks almost new, mildew won't touch it.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Dave

What do you call a Stizostedion lucioperca that swims around the same rock it's whole life ?
 
Isaacsname said:
Hey Dave

What do you call a Stizostedion lucioperca that swims around the same rock it's whole life ?

A perch with a gamey leg?
 
Ok, I'm finished with the sanding jokes. :rolleyes:

Moving on..

What do you call a nun with a bad habit ?

" Inappropriately dressed "
 
The reference book men have been waiting for is finally available:

attachment.php?attachmentid=40351&d=1319639308.jpg
 
Attachments
  • Understanding Women.jpg
    Understanding Women.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 801
Shortly thereafter, "Understanding Men" is released...

[URL]http://wwwdelivery.superstock.com/WI/223/4148/PreviewComp/SuperStock_4148R-1749.jpg[/URL]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Stop, Dave...

[PLAIN]http://venturebeat.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/243321.jpg

My mind is going... I can feel it...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
IMP said:
The reference book men have been waiting for "Understanding Women" is finally available:

attachment.php?attachmentid=40351&d=1319639308.jpg

I am sorry to report that this is only the index...

book_understanding_women_01.jpg
 
DaveC426913 said:
Shortly thereafter, "Understanding Men" is released...

[URL]http://wwwdelivery.superstock.com/WI/223/4148/PreviewComp/SuperStock_4148R-1749.jpg
[/URL]

:smile:

I scrolled from the bottom up and was like
"what is that?"
"is there something on it?"
"What is he pointing to?"
And then I realized why I cannot understand men :-p
 
Last edited by a moderator:
A TOURIST in Vienna was walking through a graveyard when he heard music

coming from a grave. The headstone read, "Lugwig von Beethoven, 1770 - 1827.

Then, the tourist recognized the music as the 9th Symphony played backward.



Puzzled the man left the graveyard and persuaded a friend to return with him. By

the time they got back to the grave, the music had changed to the 7th Symphony.

It too played backward.



The friends agreed to consult a music scholar. When the three men went to the

grave, they heard the 5th Symphony playing backward. The scholar noted that

the order of the songs itself was backward, going by when they were written.



By the next day, a throng had gathered around the grave, listening to a backward

playing 2nd Symphony. Just then, the graveyard caretaker ambled up to the

group, "It's nothing to worry about ," he declared, "He's just decomposing."
 


Monty Python's Decomposing Composers.

They're Decomposing Composers
There nothing much anyone can do
You can still hear Beethoven
But Beethoven cannot hear you
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Son: Dad, I want to go for a 50 Cent concert!

Dad: Sure. Here's a dollar. Take your sister too.
 
Did you hear about the Amish flu?

There are only two symptoms.

First you get a little hoarse... then you get a little buggy.
 
Isaacsname said:
Did you hear about the Amish flu?

There are only two symptoms.

First you get a little hoarse... then you get a little buggy.

Ha! It's funny!
 
McLaren Rulez said:
Son: Dad, I want to go for a 50 Cent concert!

Dad: Sure. Here's a dollar. Take your sister too.
:smile:
 
A linguistics professor was lecturing his class one day.

'In English', he said, 'A double negative forms a positive. In some languages, though, such as Russian, a double negative is still a negative. However, there is no language wherein a double positive can form a negative.'

A loud voice from the back of the room piped up, 'Yeah, right.'