Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
lisab said:
- Neutrino.
- Knock-knock!
- Who's there?

lololll nice one!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Lancelot59 said:
Did CERN get around to running another test?

The results are in but they haven't run the tests yet.
 
Ivan Seeking said:
The results are in but they haven't run the tests yet.
:smile: :rolleyes:
 
Ivan Seeking said:
The results are in but they haven't run the tests yet.

HA! I got it...
 
I would like to thank the last 8 posters for explaining LisaB's joke to me...

Ok! I get it now!

 
OmCheeto said:
I would like to thank the last 8 posters for explaining LisaB's joke to me...

Ok! I get it now!

You're welcome. Happy to help!
 
Ivan Seeking said:
The results are in but they haven't run the tests yet.

This... this is clever.
 
FlexGunship said:
This... this is clever.

:biggrin: You know what they say about neutrino humor: It's all in the timing.
 
What's purple and commutes?
An abelian grape.

What is the contour integral around Western Europe?
Zero, because all the Poles are in Eastern Europe
 
Ivan Seeking said:
:biggrin: You know what they say about neutrino humor: It's all in the timing.

HA! Punny...
 
QuarkCharmer said:
What is the contour integral around Western Europe?
Zero, because all the Poles are in Eastern Europe

Q: Why was Cauchy's dog unpopular in Poland?
A: It left a residue at every Pole.
 
The animals at the zoo have been gossiping about the latest arrival: "Can you believe what the new gnu knew?!"
 
QuarkCharmer said:
What do neutrinos wear when they ride horses?

massless chaps

Oh.

I didn't get it at first, so I Googled the phrase.

I got it. I got retinal scarring is what I got.

Thank you QuarkCharmer for that.

 
DaveC426913 said:
Oh.

I didn't get it at first, so I Googled the phrase.

I got it. I got retinal scarring is what I got.

Thank you QuarkCharmer for that.

I didn't think that anyone would have to google that one!
 
why do we drive on the parkway and park on a driveway?
i think that one technically belongs to the stupidest questions.
 
What's the difference between an accordian and an onion ?

Nobody's going to cry if you cut an accordian into tiny pieces.
 
QuarkCharmer said:
I didn't think that anyone would have to google that one!
I know what they are, I just didn't make the connection. Obvious in retrospect.
 
QuarkCharmer said:
What do neutrinos wear when they ride horses?

massless chaps

:smile:...hilarious...!
 
368635_460s.jpg



369309_460s.jpg



PS: Is there any lame pics thread? Anyway if I'm ruining this thread with these pics, please let me know!o:)​
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Maarten Havinga
A neutrino was arrested for exceeding the speed limit recently, but they had to let it go...

...:rolleyes:
 
Knock-knock.
Who's there?
Doctor.
Doctor who?
Just "The Doctor".


--------


zombie kitteh sez: i can has brains?
 
I saw this on a professor's office door today and probably laughed more than most would
http://halloween.tipjunkie.com/wp-content/halloween-thumbs/if-the-broom-fits-ride-it-printable.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
With the new iPhone out, we can expect Siri to contribute a lot of lame jokes. Here are a couple that I've read about recently:

Q: Can you tell me a bad joke?

Siri: Two iPhones walk into a bar ... I forget the rest.

-----

Q: How much wood can a woodchuck chuck?

Siri: 42 cords.

-----

Q: Who's on first?

Siri: That's right.