Collection of Lame Jokes
- Thread starter quddusaliquddus
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,335 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
JamalGross
- 4
- 7
What did the duck say when the waiter brought the check? "Put it on my bill."
- 19,385
- 15,622
Science Advisor
- 13,423
- 4,244
- 13,926
- 16,804
A close call during chainsaw juggling practice?phinds said:
Science Advisor
- 13,423
- 4,244
Admin
- 69,783
- 25,632
- 19,385
- 15,622
and one that was written specifically for me:
- 19,385
- 15,622
- 22,832
- 14,880
Filip Larsen
Gold Member
- 2,155
- 1,091
Well the boy already equated 10 with 10! ... so some part of his brain must have known what that would mean.
Swamp Thing
- 1,076
- 844
Orodruin said:
I hope the boy's speech bubble in the third panel doesn't get counted as a wish.
Swamp Thing
- 1,076
- 844
WWGD said:
In the quantum world, if you get scared by the same thing twice, nothing new happens the second time. If you get scared of something else the second time, it's anyone's guess.
- 19,385
- 15,622
I think I might have seen this here before, but it's worth repeating:
- 19,385
- 15,622
I've been letting my hair grow longer and in anticipation of that, I decided to research what was the best shampoo.
I polled 100 women and almost all of them were very strongly of the opinion that I should get the hell out of their shower.
I polled 100 women and almost all of them were very strongly of the opinion that I should get the hell out of their shower.
- 19,385
- 15,622
My son was emphasizing some point or other recently and backed it up by saying that he based it on polling data.
I told him I didn't trust poles because I had taken a pole myself once and all it did was piss off everyone in the tent.
He said I was spelling it wrong. Damn youngster will make up anything to bolster his point.
My revenge will be to give his son lots of sugar and teach him to cuss.
I told him I didn't trust poles because I had taken a pole myself once and all it did was piss off everyone in the tent.
He said I was spelling it wrong. Damn youngster will make up anything to bolster his point.
My revenge will be to give his son lots of sugar and teach him to cuss.
Science Advisor
- 13,423
- 4,244
Similar threads
- DennisN
- · Replies 17 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 17
- BillTre
- · Replies 4 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 4
- jedishrfu
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 2
- BadgerBadger92
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 1
- Sciencemaster
- · Replies 33 ·
- Linear and Abstract Algebra
- Replies
- 33
- jtbell
- · Replies 188 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 188
- smart_worker
- · Replies 7 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 7
- psie
- · Replies 3 ·
- Topology and Analysis
- Replies
- 3
- JT Smith
- · Replies 12 ·
- Quantum Physics
- Replies
- 12
- russellsh2
- · Replies 8 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 8