Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,334 replies · 3M views
Given what he did to Twitter, he could name it T-Wrecks.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: jtbell, nuuskur, phinds and 1 other person
Physics news on Phys.org
Screenshot 2024-03-14 at 8.25.17 AM.png
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: davenn, DrClaude, nuuskur and 2 others
DennisN said:
I might as well add that there was no political intention at all with my posting.
I just thought it was a funny picture :smile:.
That strikes close to home for me because I'm on the town board.
 
I saved a very funny picture I saw in a group on facebook... :smile:
...it's in Swedish but I provide a translation below....

Övertyga telefonförsäljare.jpg

Translation:

"Mission:

Convince telemarketers that lizard people rule the Earth."
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn and BillTre
one astronomers should get ......

1710541234268.png
 
  • Like
  • Informative
Likes   Reactions: collinsmark, nsaspook, DennisN and 1 other person
On the ides of March, Julius Caesar was accosted by some of his friends.

Brutus: "Yo, Julius! How many pizzaburgers did you eat on the way to the Forum today?"

Julius: "Et two, Brutus."

Whereupon Julius keeled over with a heart attack and died on the spot.
 
Last edited:
From the monthly bill for my secondary credit card:
Zero penalty.jpg

Does this mean that I need to send a check for $0.00? Tempted....
 
I don't think that you need to go postal over it. :oldwink:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Ibix, BillTre and berkeman
I guess more on the weird side.

IMG-20240315-WA0007.jpg
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ibix, Bystander and phinds