Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,335 replies · 3M views
Next time at Jerry's Chinese
20240308_125337.jpg
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I tried to enter a limbo competition, but I didn't qualify. They set the bar pretty high.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, DennisN, WWGD and 2 others
Ibix said:
I tried to enter a limbo competition, but I didn't qualify. They set the bar pretty high.
I'm getting dizzy... o0)
 
Ibix said:
I tried to enter a limbo competition, but I didn't qualify. They set the bar pretty high.
Okay, so you want to play that game, eh? :wink:

1710088154693.png
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, Ibix, collinsmark and 2 others
Little Johnny's mother was trying hard to get the ketchup to come out of the bottle. During her struggle, the phone rang so she asked four-year-old Johnny to answer the phone.

Little Johnny ran out into the living room and answered the phone. "Mommy, it's the minister," he said to his mother.

From the kitchen, Johnny's mom said, "Tell him I'll call him back."

Little Johnny spoke into the phone saying, "Mommy can't come to the phone to talk to you right now. She's hitting the bottle."
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jtbell, BillTre and Ibix
That's the cleanest Little Johnny joke I've ever heard, lol.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Borg and DrClaude
Sorry to dig this up, but I was behind on reading the lame jokes thread and I just saw it.
fresh_42 said:
"Das ist völliger Käse, aber eigentlich auch Wurst." (It's totally cheese, but it's actually also sausage.)

means: "It's complete nonsense but who cares."

Can we get a "like" icon that means this? It's a combination of "ha ha," "sad," and "skeptical."
 
gmax137 said:
That's the cleanest Little Johnny joke I've ever heard, lol.
Little Johnny was filling up a big hole in his back yard when his neighbor leaned over the fence and asked him what he was doing.

Well, Mr. Edwards, said Johnny, I'm burying my goldfish. He died today.

Oh, said the neighbor, that's too bad. I'm sorry to hear it, but I've got a question, Johnny. How come that's such a big hole if it's just for your goldfish.

Well, explained Little Johnny, that's 'cause he's inside your cat.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, BillTre, berkeman and 1 other person
  1. Why can't you trust an atom? Because they make up everything!
  2. What do you do with a sick chemist? If you can't helium, and you can't curium, then you might as well barium.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Swamp Thing, davenn and BillTre
When a cat wants some dressing on its Fancy Feast, what does it ask for by name?

May-ow!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: CelestialSprint
gmax137 said:
fresh_42 said:
German is the only language in which "Das ist völliger Käse, aber eigentlich auch Wurst." (It's totally cheese, but it's actually also sausage.) makes perfect sense.
Can we get a "like" icon that means this? It's a combination of "ha ha," "sad," and "skeptical."
Can we get a petition going to request this emoticon? I'll sign.
 
jtbell said:
When a cat wants some dressing on its Fancy Feast, what does it ask for by name?

May-ow!
Believe it or not, this is the crux of a commercial currently in heavy rotation on the telly (but it's for mayo, not for cat food).
 
jtbell said:
When a cat wants some dressing on its Fancy Feast, what does it ask for by name?

May-ow!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: collinsmark and jack action
Yep, I saw that commercial just this morning, and some other times during the past week. The connection with Fancy Feast is my feeble invention.
 
The flat earth community has members from all around the globe :cool:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn, DennisN and BillTre
I hear Elon Musk is going to buy TikTok and rename it TiXToX.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: BillTre and phinds
jtbell said:
I hear Elon Musk is going to buy TikTok and rename it TiXToX.
Much more fun to rename it capital ##\chi## - like the end of ##\LaTeX##. Will not be confusing at all.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn and jtbell