Collection of Lame Jokes
- Thread starter quddusaliquddus
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,335 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
- 19,385
- 15,622
- 19,385
- 15,622
- 20,819
- 28,467
rayansmith
- 3
- 4
Q. What do you call fake spaghetti?
A. An impasta.
Q. Why couldn’t the bicycle stand up by itself?
A. It was two-tired.
A. An impasta.
Q. Why couldn’t the bicycle stand up by itself?
A. It was two-tired.
- 20,819
- 28,467
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
2025 Award
- 16,110
- 8,522
Better than worms in the brain.WWGD said:
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 2,480
- 2,231
Something similar happened in a pencil shop.jtbell said:A landlord showing apartments to a prospective tenant is getting frustrated:
"Come now, Mr. Shakespeare, please make up your mind! Which one do you want? 2B or not 2B, that is the question!"
In Europe, at least, "2B" is a grade of pencil.
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
2025 Award
- 16,110
- 8,522
Yeah, when I did a Google search for images (cartoons or memes), all the hits were related to pencils. We have #2 pencils here, too.
When I first moved here, 39 years ago, I lived in a college-owned apartment complex, in apartment 2B. While I was living there, I saw a cartoon showing the situation that I described, and taped it on my front door.
Then I hooked up with my wife-to-be, who lived two doors away in apartment 2D. We got married, bought a house, and moved there. We're still there.
I've occasionally tried to find a cartoon like the one that I had on my apartment door, but with no luck.
When I first moved here, 39 years ago, I lived in a college-owned apartment complex, in apartment 2B. While I was living there, I saw a cartoon showing the situation that I described, and taped it on my front door.
Then I hooked up with my wife-to-be, who lived two doors away in apartment 2D. We got married, bought a house, and moved there. We're still there.
I've occasionally tried to find a cartoon like the one that I had on my apartment door, but with no luck.
Hornbein
Gold Member
- 4,248
- 3,377
Arnold said they had no idea that line would iconify. Indeed he argued against it. He wanted to say "I will be back." The script writer told him let me do my job and you do yours.jack action said:
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 2,480
- 2,231
Yes, but according to Wikipedia, the U.S. system is different from the European system.jtbell said:We have #2 pencils here, too.
| Europe | U.S. | Russia |
|---|---|---|
| 2B | #0 | 2М |
| B | #1 | M |
| HB | #2 | TM |
| H | #3 | T |
| 2H | #4 | 2T |
Last edited:
- 19,385
- 15,622
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
- 5,629
- 1,778
Cats who do NOT want to move/be moved?phinds said:
Homework Helper
Education Advisor
Gold Member
- 7,802
- 2,204
What do you call a donkey who kicks others without justification?
Bad Ass
( I was trying to do this with SPOILER tags but I am too confused.)
Bad Ass
( I was trying to do this with SPOILER tags but I am too confused.)
- 20,819
- 28,467
- 19,385
- 15,622
- 19,385
- 15,622
Similar threads
- DennisN
- · Replies 17 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 17
- BillTre
- · Replies 4 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 4
- jedishrfu
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 2
- BadgerBadger92
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 1
- Sciencemaster
- · Replies 33 ·
- Linear and Abstract Algebra
- Replies
- 33
- jtbell
- · Replies 188 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 188
- smart_worker
- · Replies 7 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 7
- psie
- · Replies 3 ·
- Topology and Analysis
- Replies
- 3
- JT Smith
- · Replies 12 ·
- Quantum Physics
- Replies
- 12
- russellsh2
- · Replies 8 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 8