Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,336 replies · 3M views
ohc=QWZ23dK5clAQ7kNvgHSEGBk&_nc_ht=scontent-fra3-1.jpg
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn, DennisN, nuuskur and 1 other person
Physics news on Phys.org
I don't think that needs a translation ...

ohc=DbLm_xB3TpUQ7kNvgG7xHm1&_nc_ht=scontent-fra3-1.jpg


... but for the curious: "Men who already had 10 beers will know what this is good for."
 
  • Like
  • Love
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, jtbell, davenn and 4 others
When you just want to play your guitar but your dad is that guy from Pink Floyd

1716931430004.png
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, BillTre and DennisN
topsquark said:
...and one in each coat, one in each backpack...

Oh! That was for my migraines. Sorry!

-Dan
Seems I'm not the only one who has ibu and asa within reach. :cool:
 
Ibix said:
If you can do it, it reflects badly on you
.ʇɥƃᴉɹ ǝɹɐ noʎ pᴉɐɹⅎɐ ɯ╻I
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, DennisN, difalcojr and 3 others
fresh_42 said:
.ʇɥƃᴉɹ ǝɹɐ noʎ pᴉɐɹⅎɐ ɯ╻I
My mother, a second grade school teacher, developed the useful skill of reading children's handwriting upside-down.

[My useless skill is reciting the alphabet backward]
 
jbriggs444 said:
[My useless skill is reciting the alphabet backward]
I dunno, it might be pretty amusing during DUI tests... :wink:
 
berkeman said:
I dunno, it might be pretty amusing during DUI tests... :wink:
I used to be able to do that and had the opportunity to use it that way once. No, I wasn't drunk.
 
Borg said:
I used to be able to do that and had the opportunity to use it that way once. No, I wasn't drunk.
LOL. How did the officer take it? :smile: