Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
I had been asked to recite the alphabet and screwed it up because I had been practicing it backwards. When I messed up, he asked if I had been drinking and I explained that I had been practicing it in reverse. He then asked me to do it that way, I got it right and he sent me on my way.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
1000053721.jpg
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, DennisN, davenn and 1 other person
fresh_42 said:
.ʇɥƃᴉɹ ǝɹɐ noʎ pᴉɐɹⅎɐ ɯ╻I
¡ǝʅʅᴉꟽ ǝᴉzɐɹ⅁

¡sʞɹoʍ ʅʅᴉʇs ʞʍɐɥɹǝʌoH ɹoʇɐʅnɔʅɐϽ uoᴉɥsnϽ ɹᴉ∀ ʇⅎɐɹɔɹǝʌoH ǝɥꓕ .snoᴉɹǝs uɐɥʇ ʎuunⅎ ǝɹoɯ ʎʅʅɐnʇɔɐ ʇnq ǝnʅɐʌ ʅɐɔᴉuɥɔǝʇ ⅎo ʎʅʅɐɯɹoⅎ ǝɹɐ ʇɐɥʇ sʞuᴉʅ uᴉ pǝʇsǝɹǝʇuᴉ osʅɐ ɯ╻I ʍou ʇɥƃᴉɹ pɐǝɹ puɐ ǝǝs uɐɔ noʎ s∀ .ʍouʞ ǝɯ ʇǝʅ ǝsɐǝʅd ʻsɹoʇɐʅnɔʅɐɔ ǝuᴉʅuo ⅎo ʇsᴉʅ ʎɯ oʇ pǝppɐ ǝq uɐɔ ʇɐɥʇ spunodɯoɔ ʅɐɔᴉɯǝɥɔ ɹo sƃoʅɐʇɐɔ ʅɐɔᴉƃoʅoᴉq .ƃ.ǝ ʻsǝƃɐdqǝʍ - ɔᴉⅎᴉʇuǝᴉɔs ʎʅqɐɹǝⅎǝɹd - ʎuɐ ʍouʞ noʎ ⅎI .pǝʞoʌoɹdun ʎʅƃuᴉɯǝǝs ʇsǝnbǝɹ ʎɯ puǝs oʇ ǝʌɐɥ I os ǝsɐɔ ǝɥʇ ʇ╻usɐʍ sᴉɥʇ ʻʎʅǝʇɐunʇɹoⅎuՈ .pǝʞsɐ ǝʌɐɥ pʅnoʍ ǝuoǝɯos ʇɐɥʇ pǝdoɥ I ʻʅʅǝϺ

Last time upside down, I promise. Thanks for reading!

Well, I hoped that someone would have asked. Unfortunately, this wasn't the case so I have to send my request seemingly unprovoked. If you know any - preferably scientific - webpages, e.g. biological catalogs or chemical compounds that can be added to my list of online calculators, please let me know. As you can see and read right now I'm also interested in links that are formally of technical value but actually more funny than serious. The Hovercraft Air Cushion Calculator Hoverhawk still works!

Grazie Mille!
 
Last edited:
An old, blind Marine wanders into an all-girl biker bar by mistake.
He finds his way to a bar stool and orders a shot of Jack Daniels.
After sitting there for a while, he yells to the bartender, 'Hey, you wanna hear a blonde joke?'
The bar immediately falls absolutely silent.
In a very deep, husky voice, the woman next to him says,
'Before you tell that joke I think it is only fair, given that you are blind, that you should know five things:
1. The bartender is a blonde girl with a baseball bat.
2. The bouncer is a blonde girl.
3. I'm a 6-foot tall, 175-pound blonde woman with a black belt in karate.
4. The woman sitting next to me is blonde and a professional weight lifter.
5. The lady to your right is blonde and a professional wrestler.
Now, think about it seriously, do you still wanna tell that blonde joke?'
The blind Marine thinks for a second, shakes his head and mutters, 'No...not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times.'
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, edwardII, jack action and 3 others
When I'm explaining AI biases to people, I often use the analogy of ChatGPT telling a flat-Earther that the Earth is round and how they might perceive it as being biased against their beliefs. There's always a bias of some sort - whether it's an AI or a person.
 
A room temperature superconductor (RTSC) walks into a bar.
The bartender says "we don't serve RTSCs in this bar."
The RTSC turns around and walks away, without showing any resistance.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: edwardII, BillTre and dextercioby
From Google Maps.

This_That_and_The_Other_Street.jpg
 
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu, davenn, edwardII and 2 others