Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
1000053054.jpg
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, Ibix, davenn and 7 others
phinds said:
Took me a few seconds to get it. Nice.
There are 10 types of people in the world. The first is those who understand binary numbers.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, collinsmark and BillTre
Yo, don't y'all know it's racist to confuse duocorns, unibecs, and unidents with unicorns?
 
  • Haha
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: nuuskur and Arjan82
Government tried to repeal Ohm's law but encountered high resistance
 
  • Like
  • Love
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, WWGD, jtbell and 6 others
jack action said:
Vaping is weird ... when you cross paths with a group of bums and they smell like strawberry muffins.
And that's how it all started ...

ohc=HZ4R3u9FZNQQ7kNvgE-pJRB&_nc_ht=scontent-fra3-1.jpg
 
  • Haha
  • Like
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, davenn, DennisN and 4 others
dextercioby said:
@I was going to post exactly the same meme. :))
Not that I would be very surprised! I guess we have similar FB feeds.
 
jtbell said:
Then I hooked up with my wife-to-be, who lived two doors away in apartment 2D.
So she lived in a flat?
 
  • Like
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, nuuskur, jtbell and 1 other person
I never knew who lived in the corresponding apartment in building 3...

Now that I think of it, the next building after that must have been an interesting place!
 
On a forum about investing, I see lots of posts about making "withdrawls" from accounts. Is this a Texas thing, podnuh?