Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,331 replies · 3M views
1718110518646.png
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: docnet, DennisN, collinsmark and 5 others
Physics news on Phys.org
I shaved my head completely for Summer. Now, when I enter a room, I ask: " Did someone rub a lamp twice?".
 
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: DennisN and fresh_42
DrClaude said:
Is this the case? When Apollo XI lifted off, there was a zero, and ignition is at t - 5 seconds.


artistic freedom
 
Orodruin said:
A priest, an imam, and a rabbit enter a blood bank to donate. The receiving nurse asks for their blood type:

- I am a type-A, says the priest.

- I know I am type-B, says the imam.

The rabbit looks a bit lost and finally stammers:

- I think … I think … I am a type-O
The Taiwanese priest is a Tai pei personality.
 
My friend Patrick changed his name to Joseph. Now his an expat.
 
My date said she was going to the bathroom and used the front door.
How stupid can you be?
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: edwardII, BillTre, Ibix and 1 other person
another day in Phoenix, AZ
hot out there.jpg
 
  • Wow
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: BillTre, Wrichik Basu, Borg and 5 others
Wow ...imagine staying up till 9pm

apologies to older folk.jpg
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: collinsmark, Gifovaco and DennisN
Math Is Hard said:
Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of callouses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail and with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath.
This made him ... A super calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.
Almost instruction set....what processor..??...haha