Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,336 replies · 3M views
FtlIsAwesome said:
:smile:

Hey, I'm putting the LAME back in LAME Jokes. :biggrin:

I couldn't agree more!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
There was a very humble man who lived in a village. His fellow villagers rewarded the man for being so humble by giving him a beautiful silver medal.

The first time he wore the medal the villagers took it back.

(groan)
 
Lancelot59 said:
I make chemistry jokes periodically.

When it comes to humor, chemistry jokes are elemental.
 
Ivan Seeking said:
When it comes to humor, chemistry jokes are elemental.

They can make good transitions into the next phase of your show.
 
Lancelot59 said:
They can make good transitions into the next phase of your show.

And you can always expect a reaction.
 
Ivan Seeking said:
And you can always expect a reaction.

It really is a noble form of humour. You can get alkalines of laughs.
 
Lancelot59 said:
It really is a noble form of humour. You can get alkalines of laughs.

But you have to spin it correctly.
 
Ivan Seeking said:
But you have to spin it correctly.

They can get a little bit quarky.
 
Lancelot59 said:
They can get a little bit quarky.

But sometimes they can be positively hilarious.
 
Char. Limit said:
But sometimes they can be positively hilarious.

They are somewhat polar though, they can spin a crowd down if you don't balance things properly.
 
OK, guys. This is 'Lame Jokes' thread, not the 'So Painful I'm Gnawing My Arm Off' thread.
 
5ik8.jpg
 
DaveC426913 said:
OK, guys. This is 'Lame Jokes' thread, not the 'So Painful I'm Gnawing My Arm Off' thread.

He He He...Did you run out of ideas?
 
Drakkith said:
What did Plutonium say to Uranium when leaving?

Time to split!

Nice one. Also did nobody pick up on what I did in the last post I made?
 
Lancelot59 said:
Nice one. Also did nobody pick up on what I did in the last post I made?

Can't hear you. Gnawed my own ears off.
 
Lancelot59 said:
Nice one. Also did nobody pick up on what I did in the last post I made?

Too subtle for me.
 
DaveC426913 said:
Too subtle for me.
Okay then.
Lancelot59 said:
He He He...
He
 
If you had to choose between living in the Arctic or the Antarctic, which would be the better choice?

Obviously, the Arctic, because there are no ants that will bite you.
QuarkCharmer said:
How do sulfur and oxygen communicate?

A sulfone.
What if there's no signal?