Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,335 replies · 3M views
Lancelot59 said:
HA! I get it...

Uh oh, this is not a good sign!

You know what happens to racist drivers, right?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Ivan Seeking said:
Uh oh, this is not a good sign!

You know what happens to racist drivers, right?

They get speeding tickets, if they're doing it wrong.
 
Lancelot59 said:
They get speeding tickets, if they're doing it wrong.

They get chased by a car of mixed race - a black and white.
 
Ivan Seeking said:
They get chased by a car of mixed race - a black and white.

That joke doesn't work for me. RCMP cars are white.
 
Ivan Seeking said:
Have you ever heard the old engineering tune...

Rho, rho, rho your boat...
:smile::smile::smile:
 
Borek said:
I remember "Row, row, row your boat" being proposed as a new Cuban anthem.

Yes, but the problem was that they didn't always rho their boats.
 
Ivan Seeking said:
Hmmm, Kim Jong Il died. I didn't know he was Il.

He was Il his entire life but i am not sure if he was ever Ill:biggrin: get it?
 
FizixFreak said:
He was Il his entire life but i am not sure if he was ever Ill:biggrin: get it?


I think he got it, yeah. Did you?
 
My wife gave me Christmas magnets, for Christmas. I didn't understand what made them Christmas magnets until I realized that I can't stick them together - they only have a North Pole.
 
Ivan Seeking said:
My wife gave me Christmas magnets, for Christmas. I didn't understand what made them Christmas magnets until I realized that I can't stick them together - they only have a North Pole.

Hahaha...
 
Ivan Seeking said:
My wife gave me Christmas magnets, for Christmas. I didn't understand what made them Christmas magnets until I realized that I can't stick them together - they only have a North Pole.
el oh el
 
Chicken Surprise

A couple go for a meal at a Chinese restaurant and order the 'Chicken Surprise', The waiter brings the meal, served in a lidded cast iron pot.

Just as the wife is about to serve herself, the lid of the pot rises slightly, and she briefly sees two beady little eyes looking around before the lid slams back down.

'Good grief, did you see that?' she asks her husband.

He hadn't, so she asks him to look in the pot. He reaches for it and again the lid rises, and he sees two little eyes looking around before it slams down..rather perturbed, he calls the waiter over, explains what is happening, and demands an explanation.

'Please sir,' says the waiter, 'what you order?' The husband replies, 'Chicken Surprise.'

'Ah! So sorry,' says the waiter, 'I bring you Peeking Duck!'
 
Gauss taught Sherlock Holmes to solve linear equations. "Eliminatory, my dear Holmes," he explained.
 
QuarkCharmer said:
Gauss taught Sherlock Holmes to solve linear equations. "Eliminatory, my dear Holmes," he explained.

He must have misunderstood, because that's not how he explained it to Watson.
 
imp said:
chicken surprise

a couple go for a meal at a chinese restaurant and order the 'chicken surprise', the waiter brings the meal, served in a lidded cast iron pot.

Just as the wife is about to serve herself, the lid of the pot rises slightly, and she briefly sees two beady little eyes looking around before the lid slams back down.

'good grief, did you see that?' she asks her husband.

He hadn't, so she asks him to look in the pot. He reaches for it and again the lid rises, and he sees two little eyes looking around before it slams down..rather perturbed, he calls the waiter over, explains what is happening, and demands an explanation.

'please sir,' says the waiter, 'what you order?' the husband replies, 'chicken surprise.'

'ah! So sorry,' says the waiter, 'i bring you peeking duck!'
lol!
 
IMP said:
No matter how much you push the envelope, it will remain stationery.

So poke a hole in it instead?
 
There was a hail storm, and the body shop was crowded with people wanting the dings taken out of their cars. A blond was having trouble understanding what the counter person was saying, and he got exasperated, and told her to just go home, and blow in the tail pipe really hard until all the dings pop back out.


A while later her other blond friend comes over, and sees her blowing really hard on the tail pipe over and over again...and asks what she's doing.

She explains, and the other blond walks around the car, thinking, and finally exclaims "You IDIOT! You have to roll up the windows first!"
 
A blind guy at the bar says, "hey, I have this great blond joke..."

One of the guys at the bar stops him, and says, "Wait, just so you know, I'm blond, and a 5th degree blackbelt, Sven there is blond, and is a professional boxer, and Oleg there is blond, and a pro wrestler...none of us is less than 6' 5" tall, and all of us are built like body builders...are you SURE you want to tell a blond joke?"

And the blind guys listens, and says, well, I guess not under the circumstances, I'd hate to have to explain it three times.