Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
FtlIsAwesome said:
Ba
FtlIsAwesome said:
Ba
Black
 
Physics news on Phys.org
FtlIsAwesome said:
Ba
FtlIsAwesome said:
Ba
FlexGunship said:
Black
lisab said:
OVINe
Possess
 
I found this amusing:
3cox.jpg

Oh batman...
 
Lancelot59 said:
I found this amusing:
3cox.jpg

Oh batman...

C-C-C-C-Combo Breaker!
 
What did the women reindeer do with their evening while the men helped Santa?

Went into town and blew a few bucks.
 
A DEA officer stops at a ranch in Texas, and talks with an old rancher.. He tells the rancher, “I need to inspect your ranch for illegally grown drugs.”

The rancher says, “Okay, but do not go in that field over there,” as he points out the location.

The DEA officer verbally explodes saying, “Mister, I have the authority of the Federal Government with me.” Reaching into his rear pants pocket, he removes his badge and proudly displays it to the rancher. “See this badge? This badge means I am allowed to go wherever I wish…. On any land.. No questions asked or answers given. Have I made myself clear? Do you understand? ”

The rancher nods politely, apologizes, and goes about his chores.

A short time later, the old rancher hears loud screams and sees the DEA officer running for his life chased by the rancher’s big Santa Gertrudis Bull……
With every step the bull is gaining ground on the officer, and it seems likely that he’ll get gored before he reaches safety. The officer is clearly terrified.
The rancher throws down his tools, runs to the fence and yells at the top of his lungs…..

“Your badge… Show him your badge!”
 
Ivan Seeking said:
What do snowmen want for Christmas?

Snowblowers.

Ha! Quite funny.
DaveC426913 said:
What did the women reindeer do with their evening while the men helped Santa?

Went into town and blew a few bucks.
I'm going to share these around...
 
Lancelot59 said:
Ha! Quite funny.
I'm going to share these around...

What happened when the snowman tried to buy a snowblower?

He got a snowjob.
 
Ivan Seeking said:
What happened when the snowman tried to buy a snowblower?

He got a snowjob.

I found that funny, my friend didn't though...
 
Lancelot59 said:
I found that funny, my friend didn't though...

Obviously you have better taste than your friend does. :biggrin:
 
turbo said:
Mmmmm! Bacon. I haz bacon, but the shirt would be nice, too.
The image is directly from the site where it's available.
http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts-apparel/unisex/sciencemath/d4a0/?srp=3
 
Ivan Seeking said:
Donald Trump is hosting a debate for the Republican party.

But Trump may be the only one there! :smile:

All but two candidates have refused to attend.
 
what did the pioneers say when they first stepped on afrikan soil?

we are in for a dark future...


meh... makes more sense in danish. and fvi I am not white myself so i would´t consider it to be a racist joke, just... lame!
 
mrnicknames said:
and fvi I am not white myself so i would´t consider it to be a racist joke, just... lame!
This is a common fallacy. Racism is racism, regardless of who speaks it.
 
DaveC426913 said:
This is a common fallacy. Racism is racism, regardless of who speaks it.

Then I am a racist. You don't want to know what I think about average white.
 
Borek said:
Then I am a racist. You don't want to know what I think about average white.

Lets not go there...

Ivan Seeking said:
I tend to be racist when it comes to my driving.
HA! I get it...