Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,335 replies · 3M views
1739067022517.png
 
  • Like
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, DennisN, Hornbein and 5 others
Physics news on Phys.org
When Putin's young grandson tried on some clothes in the corner dressing room of Harrods, he was a little Russian dressing on the side.
 
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Hornbein, DennisN, BillTre and 1 other person
It's in Swedish, but it says "Italian football/soccer game": 🙂
(they are known for feigning injuries)

1000046530.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: nsaspook, pinball1970, jack action and 6 others
DennisN said:
(they are known for feigning injuries)
I work many soccer games on EMS standby (in the US), so I'm very familiar with this. :wink:
 
berkeman said:
I work many soccer games on EMS standby (in the US), so I'm very familiar with this. :wink:

It's why I refuse to watch the game .... it's just garbage. They wouldnt last 10 seconds in a real
footy match, AFL, Rugby Union etc
 
"I can't believe it's got milk!"
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jack action, davenn and collinsmark
DennisN said:
It's in Swedish, but it says "Italian football/soccer game": 🙂
(they are known for feigning injuries)

View attachment 357089
I was *this* close to posting this one last night, but switched apps a few times and Facebook reloaded …

It’s a foosball game.
 
If Chuck Norris tried to break a Nokia phone, what would happen?
 
DaveC426913 said:
If Chuck Norris tried to break a Nokia phone, what would happen?
adjvGgj_700bwp.jpg
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ibix, nuuskur, davenn and 2 others
DaveC426913 said:
If Chuck Norris tried to break a Nokia phone, what would happen?
1739349742637.png
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: davenn, BillTre, jack action and 4 others
davenn said:
It's why I refuse to watch the game .... it's just garbage. They wouldnt last 10 seconds in a real
footy match, AFL, Rugby Union etc
Rugby League. It's Like Union without, kicking, scrums and line outs. Just run tackle run tackle, absolutely brutal.

Football fights tend to be like this (quite funny)



When tempers flare in a Rugby League match.

 
Last edited:
Capt. K sure didn't have any companions like Belichick's when I was a kid c. 1960. At least not on the air...
 
  • Love
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: edwardII, BillTre and Tom.G
By the way, I have been thinking about avocados. I wish the avocado makers would change the toy inside from time to time. I have like 100 wooden balls already.