Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
DaveC426913 said:
View attachment 356809
Are you telling me what I can or cannot do??

Stuff you! I'm going to let people tell me what I can or cannot do.

Bertrand Russell has entered the chat.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
1738666591293.png
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, davenn, BillTre and 1 other person
It's nice to know that better times may be ahead. :oldtongue:
 
Borg said:
It's nice to know that better times may be ahead. :oldtongue:
It's the in-between that is frightening! Phil wouldn't be in the hospital otherwise. Btw., don't drive angry! (0:55)

 
So I got to work at 9.15 today and the boss yelled "You should have been here at 9!".

"Why?" I asked him. "What happened at 9?"
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: nuuskur, BillTre, edwardII and 1 other person
I took a quick look at Magnus Carlsen playing Aronian and thought Aronian was a hunchback dwarf:
Screenshot_20250207_190729_Samsung Internet.jpg
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ibix, nuuskur, DennisN and 1 other person
jack action said:
I'm a Virgo. Us Virgo don't believe in Astrology.

BTW, I heard of this guy asking to join the _ Astronomical_ society , writing: " Hi, I'm John. I'm a Sagittarius and I would like to be a member of your Society.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: davenn, nuuskur, Ibix and 3 others
WWGD said:
I'm a Virgo. Us Virgo don't believe in Astrology.
Similarly, never anthropomorphise computers. They hate it when you do that.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Sagittarius A-Star, nuuskur, BillTre and 2 others
Did you know that Cyprus is just a more aerodynamic version of the USA ?!

1739050707827.png
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, Hornbein, edwardII and 4 others