Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,334 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
dwarde said:
Just.. don't...

But actually, in the Netherlands below means "don't park here"

Screenshot_20250131_205943_Chrome.jpg
 
Ibix said:
Well there's nothing there, so I think it means "don't do nuthin'".
It means you are not allowed to drive there by car, motorbike, or bicycle.
 
Ibix said:
Alternative: what's an odyssey? Whatever it looks at.

What's Odyssey? Garfield.

IMG_0937.jpeg
 
1738386679870.png


Or, if talking to a third party,
A lot of foolishness...
 
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: BillTre and DennisN
Did you know?
(a convoluted explanation, but hey, who knows? 🙂)

1000046481.jpg
 
  • Wow
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: edwardII and BillTre
I dont think the numbers are correct but anyway .....


1738575069390.png
 
  • Like
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970 and Ibix
and following on from the last one ......

1738575146242.png
 
  • Haha
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970 and Ibix
dextercioby said:
1738634690923.png

Are you telling me what I can or cannot do??

Stuff you! I'm going to let people tell me what I can or cannot do.