Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
fresh_42 said:
Too bad that 1611992 is too short.

I tried working out several variations. assuming you were also using the periodic table ....
I couldnt conclude which were single digits and which were double digits

1 6 11 9 92
H C Na F U

16 11 9 92

16 11 99 2


probably something totally different ???
 
Physics news on Phys.org
davenn said:
I tried working out several variations. assuming you were also using the periodic table ....
I couldnt conclude which were single digits and which were double digits

1 6 11 9 92
H C Na F U

16 11 9 92

16 11 99 2


probably something totally different ???
No, SNAFU is correct. System Now All ... Up.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn and BillTre
A guy sits down at a bar. "Is everything okay?" the bartender asks. "My wife and I got into a fight and she said she wasn't going to talk to me for a month." The bartender says, "Well, maybe that's a good thing... a little peace and quiet?" "Yeah but today is the last day."
 
  • Haha
  • Like
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: Steve4Physics, pinball1970, nsaspook and 5 others
Lumberjack's nightmare:

1739822448738.png
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, DennisN, davenn and 5 others
A man from Japan, married a French woman. A Bible book , "Half-Asians"( Edit: Ephesians), was written about their children.
 
Last edited:
WWGD said:
A man from Japan, married a French woman. A Bible book , "Half-Asians", was written about their children.
I don't get it. :(
 
When my accountant held the door open for me, I said: Thanks, I appreciate it. He said: And I depreciate it.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, collinsmark and BillTre
fresh_42 said:
Less than a gigabyte? I had to make do with 8 megabytes on my first memory stick IIRC. And I had to carry it to my office in a blizzard, walking uphill both ways. :wink:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: phinds, fresh_42 and BillTre
jtbell said:
Less than a gigabyte? I had to make do with 8 megabytes on my first memory stick IIRC. And I had to carry it to my office in a blizzard, walking uphill both ways. :wink:
In a summer job I had when I was a student a firmware program I was updating had to fit on a 1.4 MB floppy so it could be brought out to make the updates in the field. And this was in the beginning of the 00s …
 
Orodruin said:
In a summer job I had when I was a student a firmware program I was updating had to fit on a 1.4 MB floppy
1.4 MB? Luxury!

When I were a lad, we wrote our programs on punched card, max 80 bytes per card.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn and fresh_42
A company, Genesis10, offered me a job as a Nursing Assistant, something I know nothing about. It must be some misunderstanding, some type of mistake.
 
WWGD said:
A company, Genesis10, offered me a job as a Nursing Assistant, something I know nothing about. It must be some misunderstanding, some type of mistake.
Genesis 10 is a who-is-who and reads like a telephone book, everybody partakes.
 
fresh_42 said:
Genesis 10 is a who-is-who and reads like a telephone book, everybody partakes.
Yet their database or their data mining badly needs a hug.
 
cuddly.jpg


If she finds out, he's going to be eating cat food from here on out. :eek:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, jack action, davenn and 1 other person