Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
1000110769.jpg
 
  • Haha
  • Love
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, edwardII, jtbell and 1 other person
Physics news on Phys.org
1739439772695.png

The sign is in Swedish, but I had to share this anyway. Roughly translated:

Pedestrian bridge over Dalälven River closed. Pedestrians please use the other side.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, pinball1970 and edwardII
jtbell said:
Capt. K sure didn't have any companions like Belichick's when I was a kid c. 1960. At least not on the air...
There was that rabbit...
 
DrGreg said:
I thought "O Ω" was a Greek pronunciation guide.
I thought "Oh Om" was a prana thing.
 
Orodruin said:
...

I like the way your sig line goes with this post:
"You did not take relativity of simultaneity into account."
 
What did the hamburger give his girlfriend for Valentines Day?

An onion ring.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, edwardII and davenn
davenn said:
Be careful! I have read, many, many years ago at times when we had a little button that could speed up the CPU to a jaw-dropping value of 66Hz, that someone in the US had shot his computer out of frustration and it didn't work well for him. Not that I couldn't understand him.