Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,335 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
1740811735363.png
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, edwardII, DennisN and 4 others
nsaspook said:
eggceptional

WWGD said:
Eggsactly!
Un oeuf is un oeuf!
 
  • Like
  • Love
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, jack action, nuuskur and 1 other person
Moe: "My wife got me to believe in religion."

Joe: "Really?"

Moe: "Yeah. Until I married her, I didn't believe in Hell."
 
  • Like
  • Love
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, fresh_42, nuuskur and 2 others
"I have the body of a Greek God!"
"Buddha isn't a Greek God."
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, topsquark, nuuskur and 1 other person
Yes, he's called Santa Claus, but St Nicholas is his Nick name.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: nuuskur and BillTre
"What do you think about sex in the workplace?"
"Not so much. I'm married and the selection isn't that great."
"May I ask where you work?"
"I'm in home office."
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, davenn and nuuskur
fresh_42 said:
"I have the body of a Greek God!"
"Buddha isn't a Greek God."
I'm in good shape.
Round is a shape.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970 and davenn
Someone else:
Hi, my name is Christian. You?
Me:
No,my name has no religion.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, jack action, phinds and 1 other person
After coming out of hiding from his Fatwa, Salman Rushdie wrote a new book:
"Buddha, you Fat Bastard".
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970 and mathwonk
uranus.jpg


The original store on Route 66 in St. Robert, Missouri has been around for a while. "Open 2024" refers to their newest store in Richmond, Indiana.

https://www.uranusgeneralstore.com/

I learned about it last night from a PBS travel show about Route 66.
 
I was applying for Australian citizenship, and the interviewer asked, "Do you have a criminal record?"
I said, "No. Is that still required?"
 
  • Haha
  • Like
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: AlexB23, pinball1970, Swamp Thing and 11 others
What's the number-1 music of the solar system?

Nep-tunes.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970 and davenn