Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
What are the odds?
Uber driver by the name Pikav Andropov.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
WWGD said:
What are the odds?
Uber driver by the name Pikav Andropov.
Isn't there another thread about names and occupational destiny?
 
This morning I was fixing breakfast for my wife and myself. She was giving our cat some of his canned food. She said, "I got you a fork out..."
 
BillTre said:
Is it a Dutch job?
By the speed anglicisms spread into other languages, probably yes.
 
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, DaveC426913 and BillTre
Screenshot 2025-02-18 at 10.15.24 AM.png
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DrClaude, Borg and collinsmark
Why did the baby seal cross the road? Maybe it was looking for some clam pizza.

 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: WWGD and edwardII
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. And God said, Let there be light: and Chuck Norris said: Say please.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: WWGD, BillTre, berkeman and 1 other person
"Doctor, where do you take me to?"
"To the morgue."
"But I'm not dead, yet!"
"And we aren't there, yet."
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: nuuskur, DennisN, pinball1970 and 1 other person
fresh_42 said:
"Doctor, where do you take me to?"
"To the morgue."
"But I'm not dead, yet!"
"And we aren't there, yet."
But they have to reserve a grave first.
 
They forced out Officer Alexi Godunov . They wouldn't leave Godunov alone.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jtbell and BillTre
I think many of us get lost on this map :wink: :wink: 😊 😊

1740387863801.png
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, Tom.G, collinsmark and 6 others
Ibix said:
...where's PF?
I think it is a glade in the social media forest ...
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, Ibix and BillTre
Orodruin said:
I think it is a glade in the social media forest ...
Which should be mostly on fire.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DennisN and Ibix
davenn said:
I think many of us get lost on this map :wink: :wink: 😊 😊

View attachment 357693
This would be even more amusing if it were in the format of Bill Keane's Family Circus 'Dotted Line' comics.
1740430484664.png
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, davenn and edwardII
DrGreg said:
1.4 MB? Luxury!

When I were a lad, we wrote our programs on punched card, max 80 bytes per card.
You had bytes?