Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
“Hello. Is this the Alcoholics Anonymous counseling center?”

“Yes. How can I help?”

“How do you make a Tequila Sunrise?”
 
  • Love
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, davenn and nuuskur
Physics news on Phys.org
NewTimelinePlease.JPG
 
Once I saw this guy on a bridge about to jump. I said, "Don't do it!" He said, "Nobody loves me." I said, "God loves you. Do you believe in God?"

He said, "Yes." I said, "Are you a Christian or a Jew?" He said, "A Christian." I said, "Me, too! Protestant or Catholic?" He said, "Protestant." I said, "Me, too! What franchise?" He said, "Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Baptist or Southern Baptist?" He said, "Northern Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist or Northern Liberal Baptist?"

He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region, or Northern Conservative Baptist Eastern Region?" He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region." I said, "Me, too!"

Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1879, or Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912?" He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912." I said, "Die, heretic!" And I pushed him over.

- Emo Phillips, 2005
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: sandy stone and BillTre
Don't use a big word when a singularly unloquacious and diminutive linguistic expression will satisfactorily accomplish the contemporary necessity.
 
  • Like
  • Informative
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, edwardII, jtbell and 2 others
jack action said:
Apparently you can't use 'beefstew" as a password. It's not stroganoff.
Not surprising. It doesn't live in the Château Briand.
 
fresh_42 said:
Don't use a big word when a singularly unloquacious and diminutive linguistic expression will satisfactorily accomplish the contemporary necessity.
Must have originated by someone that can 'Talk the Talk' but can not 'Ambulate the Trip.'
 
My girlfriend almost missed her train this morning because she was using my oven clock as a guide. My oven clock! She can be glad she left in the right century!
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, davenn, Arjan82 and 1 other person
fresh_42 said:
My girlfriend almost missed her train this morning because she was using my oven clock as a guide. My oven clock! She can be glad she left in the right century!
When my wife is baking something, it confuses the heck out of me because the oven clock displays the oven temperature instead. Doh!
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: phinds, mathwonk, davenn and 2 others
They laughed when I said I was going to learn to do poetry, because of my dislectia.

But they won't be laughing anymore... I've already made a vase, a bowl and a mug.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, jack action, phinds and 1 other person
Swamp Thing said:
They laughed when I said I was going to learn to do poetry, because of my dislectia.

But they won't be laughing anymore... I've already made a vase, a bowl and a mug.
They were clearly potty.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970 and phinds
The fact that Keith Richards and Willie Nelson have outlived Richard Simmons has me rethinking the whole eating right and exercising thing.
 
  • Like
  • Love
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Hornbein, WWGD, DennisN and 4 others