- 20,819
- 28,467
No joke, I had an Assembler class by a professor who had an old machine in his office where you could set single bits per switch.WWGD said:You had bytes?
No joke, I had an Assembler class by a professor who had an old machine in his office where you could set single bits per switch.WWGD said:You had bytes?
It is far more complicated to find Sarah's toga.WWGD said:If it was small, it would be near Minneapolis .
Spoiler:
Minneapolis, Mini Soda.
That was standard practice back in the day. I toggled in the boot loader for a PDP-11 using the front panel switches many times (late 70's).fresh_42 said:No joke, I had an Assembler class by a professor who had an old machine in his office where you could set single bits per switch.
Paris' Hilton, on the other hand, was easy to find.WWGD said:Or if she had last name " Jevo".
Wait for the sequel! It's about magnetism and I'm sure you will find it attractive.jtbell said:I just read an article about antigravity.
I couldn’t put it down.
I read a preprint about GWS theory, but it was too weak to be published.jtbell said:Or it might turn out to be repulsive.![]()