Collection of Lame Jokes
- Thread starter quddusaliquddus
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
- 20,819
- 28,467
?berkeman said:Titan.
The element, the moon, the Greek mythology? What happened?
Admin
- 69,782
- 25,629
No, no. The small tourist sub that imploded with the founder of the company and a number of tourists on-board. The only good thing is that the implosion only took a few milliseconds, so likely little recognition/pain by those killed. There is some speculation that they did hear some precursor cracking noises though, which would have been bad...
https://people.com/did-titan-passen...t-to-die-mystery-remains-1-year-later-8694045
https://people.com/did-titan-passen...t-to-die-mystery-remains-1-year-later-8694045
- 20,819
- 28,467
Hummus?
DennisN
Gold Member
- 2,197
- 10,329
DennisN
Gold Member
- 2,197
- 10,329
256bits
Gold Member
- 4,284
- 2,297
On the evil scale of 1-10, the ages were a 5.DennisN said:
Science Advisor
- 13,423
- 4,244
Sorry if a repost.
Science Advisor
- 13,423
- 4,244
- 20,819
- 28,467
Most archaeologists are women. They have a natural talent to dig up the past.
256bits
Gold Member
- 4,284
- 2,297
Some animals have natural talent.
My goldfish can break dance on the carpet, but only for about 20 seconds.
My goldfish can break dance on the carpet, but only for about 20 seconds.
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
- 20,819
- 28,467
The tire industry has pulled off the biggest scam of all. Even though a flat tire only lacks air at the bottom, they sell you a completely new tire.
256bits
Gold Member
- 4,284
- 2,297
really confusing industry.
They tell you to go to a garage to rotate your your tires in the spring.
I outsmarted them.
Saving money by not going to the mechanic.
I do it every time I drive.
They tell you to go to a garage to rotate your your tires in the spring.
I outsmarted them.
Saving money by not going to the mechanic.
I do it every time I drive.
256bits
Gold Member
- 4,284
- 2,297
If your a musician you say to road assistance "tire B♭"WWGD said:Aren't those cars technically " tired"?
DennisN
Gold Member
- 2,197
- 10,329
Science Advisor
- 13,423
- 4,244
- 20,819
- 28,467
Reminds me of:
Why are people attacked by sharks? You can hear when they come!
Why are people attacked by sharks? You can hear when they come!
256bits
Gold Member
- 4,284
- 2,297
Reminds me of
Me sitting in my wheelchair, no arms no legs, and operating it with a mouth pencil.
Someone comes up to me. "I know you. Aren't you Mike? what the frick ?"
"Hi buddy. All my friends now call me Bob."
"Ok. Bob, what happened to you?"
"What happened. Well there I was swimming in the ocean when a giant white came up and starred me in the eye. I don't like being starred at so I gave him a good punch in the nose. He shook his head and then all hell broke loose. He bit off my right leg. I boxed his ears. He tore off my left leg. I smacked him one and knocked out his front teeth. He ripped out my left arm. I poked his eyes out. He grabbed my right arm, twisted it off and swam away. I thought. Yeah you bugger. Had enough haven't you. "
"My God. That's terrible. Lucky they found you in time."
"Yeah. By God's grace they found me just bobbing with the waves."
Me sitting in my wheelchair, no arms no legs, and operating it with a mouth pencil.
Someone comes up to me. "I know you. Aren't you Mike? what the frick ?"
"Hi buddy. All my friends now call me Bob."
"Ok. Bob, what happened to you?"
"What happened. Well there I was swimming in the ocean when a giant white came up and starred me in the eye. I don't like being starred at so I gave him a good punch in the nose. He shook his head and then all hell broke loose. He bit off my right leg. I boxed his ears. He tore off my left leg. I smacked him one and knocked out his front teeth. He ripped out my left arm. I poked his eyes out. He grabbed my right arm, twisted it off and swam away. I thought. Yeah you bugger. Had enough haven't you. "
"My God. That's terrible. Lucky they found you in time."
"Yeah. By God's grace they found me just bobbing with the waves."
Similar threads
- DennisN
- · Replies 17 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 17
- BillTre
- · Replies 4 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 4
- jedishrfu
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 2
- BadgerBadger92
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 1
- Sciencemaster
- · Replies 33 ·
- Linear and Abstract Algebra
- Replies
- 33
- jtbell
- · Replies 188 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 188
- smart_worker
- · Replies 7 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 7
- psie
- · Replies 3 ·
- Topology and Analysis
- Replies
- 3
- JT Smith
- · Replies 12 ·
- Quantum Physics
- Replies
- 12
- russellsh2
- · Replies 8 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 8