Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,334 replies · 3M views
I can't decide if I'll be a hairdresser or a short story writer.

I guess I'll have to flip a coin...

Heads or Tales.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, jtbell, Borg and 3 others
Physics news on Phys.org
Psychologist or proctologist?

Odds or ends?
 
  • Agree
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, Ibix and Bystander
Guy walks into the confessional and tells the Father: " I just had great sex with a blonde I met at the beach."
Father :" Ok, say 3 hail marys and two our fathers*."
Guy :" But I'm a Buddhist"
Father:" So why are you telling me?"
Guy: " Hey, I'm telling _ everyone_."

*Please forgive the lack of technical accuracy.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970 and fresh_42
1748807976773.webp
 
  • Like
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: DOGE3500, nsaspook, DennisN and 3 others
Sixteen sodium atoms walk into a bar.
The bartender yells "Batman!"
Half of them leave.
The bartender says "Hey hey-hey, good-bye."
 
Last edited:
DaveC426913 said:
Sixteen sodium atoms walk into a bar.
The bartender yells "Batman!"
Half of them leave.
The bartender says "Hey hey-hey, good-bye."
That took me a bit 😆
 
WWGD said:
I hear Brits calling him So- Crates, as in Soak Rates. It took me a while to know who they were talking about.
Really? We call him sock-rat-eez
 
  • Agree
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: WWGD and DrGreg
DaveC426913 said:
IKnowRite? At the time I declared Ted to be the pinnacle of Reeves' career (not it a bad way. I thought the performance was superior).
Sorry fellas, it is Point Break that was his pinnacle. Or maybe John Wick. Or Speed. Definitely not the matrix.
 
Last edited:
jackjack2025 said:
Sorry fellas, it is Point Break that was his pinnacle. Or maybe John Wick. Or Speed. Definitely not the matrix.
No. Bill and Ted was his pinnacle!
 
DaveC426913 said:
No. Bill and Ted was his pinnacle!
How about that of Soak rates? Hope you won't tell me it was drinking Hemlock.
 
Last edited:
DaveC426913 said:
Sixteen sodium atoms walk into a bar.
The bartender yells "Batman!"
Half of them leave.
The bartender says "Hey hey-hey, good-bye."
Then eleven of them go off to greet a friend called Jude.
 
I have no idea what the joke is, but that top fletching is going to hurt when they pull the trigger...
 
berkeman said:
I have no idea what the joke is, but that top fletching is going to hurt when they pull the trigger...
Never watched Pulp Fiction, huh? It was quite a movie.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: davenn, BillTre and fresh_42
berkeman said:
I have no idea what the joke is
Search "Pulp Fiction apartment scene". Content note: lots of swearing and shooting.
berkeman said:
I have no idea what the joke is, but that top fletching is going to hurt when they pull the trigger...
I think the bowstring will take their fingers off too. Par for the course for Vincent, but Jules seems more competent in the movie.
 
Ibix said:
Search "Pulp Fiction apartment scene".
Alternatively, call The Wolf.
Ibix said:
Content note: lots of swearing and shooting.
This Tarantino quote was the first one I saw that made it past the language hurdle at PF.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn, pinball1970 and BillTre
Sponsored by the local hospital?
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman, fresh_42 and BillTre
1749065149561.webp
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: collinsmark, jack action, DennisN and 5 others
Q: What's white and black and red all over?
A: A zebra with an attitude.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970 and DennisN
I wonder if such an event would lead to cooperation between the bison and wolf populations in Yellowstone.