Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
jtbell said:
What's the name of that place where people fall asleep during long meetings?

The bored room.
That would have been different if Scotty had installed the beamer instead of 3M.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Screenshot 2025-06-16 at 8.54.27 AM.webp
 
  • Wow
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, DennisN, Ibix and 2 others
It’s located next to the blinker fluid right past the flux capacitor
😂


1750107042263.webp
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, DennisN, 256bits and 4 others
davenn said:
It’s located next to the blinker fluid right past the flux capacitor View attachment 362216

View attachment 362215

Ours are even calibrated:

q=tbn:ANd9GcRzA96VxqyG_26bYCGxLAxTqP975GJrEABB_A&s.webp


I have also seen Flex (our name for abrasive saws) Replacement Sparks,

GtWX9uyXYAEyxXB?format=jpg&name=900x900.webp


Anvil Grease,

GtQR1yWXcAAPGV_.webp



Carburetor Inner Lightbulbs,

maxresdefault.webp


or this one

198451-36c8de3df2e6aec263441c6e7830325b.webp


(Trauben-Nuss (= grapes-nuts) is a famous chocolate filling), Schrauben are screws, Nuss are nuts, our word for sockets.

I have seen a few more which I currently cannot remember.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, DennisN, 256bits and 3 others
davenn said:
This hits hard right now, after playing with my kitten for, like, 5 minutes.

I'm feeling a little light-headed from blood loss.
 
  • Haha
  • Agree
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, 256bits, berkeman and 2 others
quddusaliquddus said:
Lamest joke you know ... 💤
By substitution rule :

If 5+5+5=15, we substitute the symbol 5 by 8 this means
8+8+8=18
 
jk22 said:
By substitution rule :

If 5+5+5=15, we substitute the symbol 5 by 8 this means
8+8+8=18
Nice idea, but switching symbols for primes and reducible numbers is a number-theoretical nightmare. I suggest 7+7+7=17.
 
fresh_42 said:
Nice idea, but switching symbols for primes and reducible numbers is a number-theoretical nightmare. I suggest 7+7+7=17.
Ìt is supposed that the handicap is deafness while look is predominent, the symbols would come before the explanation of calculation.
 
I asked a German girl for her number and I'm still waiting for the rest of the digits.
So far, all I have is "nine"
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, dextercioby, Ibix and 4 others