Collection of Lame Jokes
- Thread starter quddusaliquddus
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,334 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
MHB
- 16,335
- 258
AlephZero said:I'm impressed by the antimagnetic properties of that tarpaulin![]()
It's one of the cartoon laws: a force does not exist until the victim is aware of it - then it acts instantaneous with infinite acceleration.
lendav_rott
- 232
- 10
texasH53D said:More sad news from the music industry... Justin Beiber was found alive in his apartment today.
Too old, but never gets old, I laugh out loud to the extreme every time I see this one :D
Here's another lame one :D Too funny, though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X403uwWbyzo
Last edited:
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 2,408
- 5,259
lendav_rott said:Too old, but never gets old, I laugh out loud to the extreme every time I see this one :D
Here's another lame one :D Too funny, though
how the hell can I use the YT tag in the toolbar correctly?![]()
Just include the part after the v=. For your video, put X403uwWbyzo between the YOUTUBE brackets. If there is an & after v=, don't include it or anything past that.
Last edited by a moderator:
lendav_rott
- 232
- 10
an old one, but funny :D
+15 C This is as warm as it gets in Finland, so we'll start here. People in Spain wear winter-coats and gloves. The Finns are out in the sun, getting
a tan.
+10 C The French are trying in vain to start their central heating. The Finns plant flowers in their gardens.
+5 C Italian cars won't start, The Finns are cruising in cabriolets.
0 C Distilled water freezes. The water in Vantaa river (in Finland) gets a little thicker.
-5 C People in California almost freeze to death. The Finns have their final barbecue before winter.
-10 C The Brits start the heat in their houses. The Finns start using long sleeves
-20 C The Aussies flee from Mallorca. The Finns end their Midsummer celebrations. Autumn is here.
-30 C People in Greece die from the cold and disappear from the face of the earth. The Finns start drying their laundry indoors.
-40 C Paris starts cracking in the cold. The Finns stand in line at the hotdog stands.
-50 C Polar bears start evacuating the North Pole. The Finnish army postpones their winter survival training awaiting real winter weather.
-60 C Korvatunturi (the home for Santa Claus) freezes. The Finns rent a movie and stay indoors.
-70 C The false Santa moves south. The Finns get frustrated since they can't store their Kossu (Koskenkorva vodka) outdoors. The Finnish army goes out on winter survival training.
-183 C Microbes in food don't survive. The Finnish cows complain that the farmers' hands are cold.
-273 C ALL atom-based movent halts. The Finns start saying "Perkele, it's cold outside today.
-300 C Hell freezes over, Finland wins the Eurovision Song Contest.
Last edited:
Nick O
- 158
- 8
Patient: "Doctor, Doctor! I think I have subjunctivitis!"
Doctor: "Surely you mean conjunctivitis."
Patient: "Would that it were, Doctor, would that it were!"
Doctor: "Surely you mean conjunctivitis."
Patient: "Would that it were, Doctor, would that it were!"
OmCheeto
Gold Member
- 2,536
- 3,663
lendav_rott
- 232
- 10
Stories of how fights start
"Darling, I'd like you get me something that goes from naught to 150 in 3 seconds"
- He got her a bathroom scale
..and the fight started
--
"Darling, did you get any dishwashing detergent while you were shopping?"
- No, I got a bottle of Scotch instead.
"What, are you going to wash up with that?"
- No, once I've finished drinking it, I won't care about the washing up.
..and the fight started
--
A couple was watching "Who wants to be a millionaire?" on TV in the bedroom. The man then asked:
- Would you like to have sex now?
She said no
- Is this your final answer?
"Yes, it is"
- In that case I'd like to phone a friend.
..and the fight started
--
I woke up very early on a Saturday morning, dressed up quietly, packed myself a lunch and snuck into the garage. Hooked up the fishing gear and tried to back up into a hurricane-like storm. I drove back in the garage and turned on the radio. It turned out this horrible weather was going to continue for days. I went back into the house, took my clothes off and slid gently next to my loving wife and said:
- The weather is terrible outside.
"Can you believe it? My idiot of a husband is out fishing during a storm!"
..and the fight started
--
When I got home last night, my wife told me to take her somewhere expensive.
I took her to a petrol station
..and the fight started
--
I was flicking through the channels on TV and my wife entered the room and asked me:
"What's on TV today?
- Dust.
..and the fight started
--
I was in a restaurant with my wife and then a waiter showed up. I ordered a steak, medium rare to which the waiter responded: Aren't you worried about the Mad Cow?
- I believe she can order for herself.
..and the fight started
"Darling, I'd like you get me something that goes from naught to 150 in 3 seconds"
- He got her a bathroom scale
..and the fight started
--
"Darling, did you get any dishwashing detergent while you were shopping?"
- No, I got a bottle of Scotch instead.
"What, are you going to wash up with that?"
- No, once I've finished drinking it, I won't care about the washing up.
..and the fight started
--
A couple was watching "Who wants to be a millionaire?" on TV in the bedroom. The man then asked:
- Would you like to have sex now?
She said no
- Is this your final answer?
"Yes, it is"
- In that case I'd like to phone a friend.
..and the fight started
--
I woke up very early on a Saturday morning, dressed up quietly, packed myself a lunch and snuck into the garage. Hooked up the fishing gear and tried to back up into a hurricane-like storm. I drove back in the garage and turned on the radio. It turned out this horrible weather was going to continue for days. I went back into the house, took my clothes off and slid gently next to my loving wife and said:
- The weather is terrible outside.
"Can you believe it? My idiot of a husband is out fishing during a storm!"
..and the fight started
--
When I got home last night, my wife told me to take her somewhere expensive.
I took her to a petrol station
..and the fight started
--
I was flicking through the channels on TV and my wife entered the room and asked me:
"What's on TV today?
- Dust.
..and the fight started
--
I was in a restaurant with my wife and then a waiter showed up. I ordered a steak, medium rare to which the waiter responded: Aren't you worried about the Mad Cow?
- I believe she can order for herself.
..and the fight started
Last edited:
drizzle
Gold Member
- 202
- 58
lendav_rott said:Too old, but never gets old, I laugh out loud to the extreme every time I see this one :D
Here's another lame one :D Too funny, though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X403uwWbyzo
Lololol
Science Advisor
- 3,635
- 3,328
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, those who don't, and those who can extrapolate to higher bases.
- 13,926
- 16,804
:D
There's a variant on that earlier in this thread:
Did you know there are only 10 types of people in the world? Those who understand binary and those who don't.
Did you know there are only 10 types of people in the world? Those who understand ternary, those who don't, and those who thought this was a joke about binary.
Someone then added that he thought he saw an inductive proof that there are aleph-null jokes of this form, so life would never be dull...
There's a variant on that earlier in this thread:
Did you know there are only 10 types of people in the world? Those who understand binary and those who don't.
Did you know there are only 10 types of people in the world? Those who understand ternary, those who don't, and those who thought this was a joke about binary.
Someone then added that he thought he saw an inductive proof that there are aleph-null jokes of this form, so life would never be dull...
M Grandin
- 90
- 5
The disabled professor
The students found their professor lying lame on the floor and called the ambulance.
When ambulance arrived the professor suddenly stood up agile and said "I was kidding, just a lame joke!"
The students found their professor lying lame on the floor and called the ambulance.
When ambulance arrived the professor suddenly stood up agile and said "I was kidding, just a lame joke!"
- 13,926
- 16,804
How did the mustard seed dump her boyfriend?
She sent him a Dijon letter.
She sent him a Dijon letter.
Mandelbroth
- 610
- 23
Try using your left hand for the right hand rule. Just don't do it to your teacher. 
Enigman
- 647
- 311
- 13,926
- 16,804
Octopuses go to heaven - they are free of fin. Unless they are trapped in an artificial pool, in which case they are dammed.Enigman said:![]()
Mentor
- 29,213
- 4,643
DennisN
Gold Member
- 2,197
- 10,329
Borek said:
Enigman
- 647
- 311
- 13,926
- 16,804
A photon walks up to an airline check-in desk. The agent asks if it has any luggage to check in. "No," answers the photon. "I'm traveling light."
Psinter
- 278
- 785
adjacent
Gold Member
- 1,552
- 62
alpha3031
D H said:Warning: If someone sends you a link to the new Miley Cyrus video, don't click on it.
It's a link to the new Miley Cyrus video.
The first rule of the tautology club is the first rule of the tautology club
(quote from xkcd)
Hornbein
Gold Member
- 4,248
- 3,377
A Joke
Werner Heisenberg, Kurt Godel, and Eddie Murphy walk into a bar. Werner says, "This seems to be real, but it could be a joke. How can we know our true state?" Kurt says, "If it is funny then it is a joke. But from within this system we cannot determine whether or not it is funny." Eddie says, "Of course its funny, you're just telling it wrong."
Werner Heisenberg, Kurt Godel, and Eddie Murphy walk into a bar. Werner says, "This seems to be real, but it could be a joke. How can we know our true state?" Kurt says, "If it is funny then it is a joke. But from within this system we cannot determine whether or not it is funny." Eddie says, "Of course its funny, you're just telling it wrong."
Gerdo23
Cool topic!
lendav_rott
- 232
- 10
Gerdo23 said:Cool topic!
as it's a science topic, when you say "cool" it kind of misleads folks :)
http://www.upload.ee/image/3949893/freezing.jpg
Last edited by a moderator:
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
2025 Award
- 16,110
- 8,522
How to Choose a Musical Instrument (warning: large image)
Similar threads
- DennisN
- · Replies 17 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 17
- BillTre
- · Replies 4 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 4
- jedishrfu
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 2
- BadgerBadger92
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 1
- Sciencemaster
- · Replies 33 ·
- Linear and Abstract Algebra
- Replies
- 33
- jtbell
- · Replies 188 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 188
- smart_worker
- · Replies 7 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 7
- psie
- · Replies 3 ·
- Topology and Analysis
- Replies
- 3
- JT Smith
- · Replies 12 ·
- Quantum Physics
- Replies
- 12
- russellsh2
- · Replies 8 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 8