Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
A comma or two here would be good.

i_like_cooking_my_family_mug-r256448d8ca1d46b6ad8b6a09e4c2e7db_x7jgr_8byvr_512.jpg
 
So you were the one stole my mug...
Now that was a lame joke. Yours doesn't qualify D H- its too funny![/size]
 
Last edited:
Warning: If someone sends you a link to the new Miley Cyrus video, don't click on it.

It's a link to the new Miley Cyrus video.
 
D H said:
Warning: If someone sends you a link to the new Miley Cyrus video, don't click on it.

It's a link to the new Miley Cyrus video.

Ok, I'm "re-sharing" that.
 
dkotschessaa said:
Ok, I'm "re-sharing" that.

I did too. :smile:

https://scontent-a-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1385215_10151991085943035_1584542605_n.jpg​
 
http://cdn.themetapicture.com/media/funny-Rock-Paper-Scissors-movie-poster.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
dkotschessaa said:
http://cdn.themetapicture.com/media/funny-Rock-Paper-Scissors-movie-poster.jpg

...-lizard-Spock.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm always teasing the kids at work, how brilliant I am.

Today, #1 handed me a magazine, and someone said; "Do you understand any of that"?
I thumbed through the journal, and couldn't understand any of it.
On the last page, was a picture of cats, and I said; "those are cats".

King cats? was blurted out. (czar cats)
major groans.

Later, I mentioned that I was having a bad bout of gas. Someone else responded that they were having the same problem. The conversation devolved into "tooting"

The punmeister then responded; "Perhaps you're the king of tooters! (Tudors)"

...

:redface:
 
Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer, dead at 53. Over Barcelona today, the famed reindeer was hit by a flock of seagulls and a 747. Eyewitnesses report that the reindeer in Spain was hit mainly by the plane.
 
Overheard while Fred and Wilma were shopping for new kitchen countertops at the Bedrock Home Depot:

"Can't we get something gneiss instead of the same old schist?"
 
How many mathematicians does it take to screw in a light bulb?

None. You can always get a physicist to change it for you if you agree to help with some maths questions.
 
Benjamin Franklin vs. Zeus
http://www.lolbrary.com/content/105/benjamin-franklin-vs-zeus--jason-heuser-30105.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.ringtail.com/images/people/Peter%20Cushing%20vs%20Chuck%20Norris.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Christmas Carols for the Psychiatrically Challenged

  • Schizophrenia --- Do You Hear What I Hear?
  • Multiple Personality Disorder --- We Three Kings Disoriented Are
  • Dementia --- I Think I'll be Home for Christmas
  • Narcissistic --- Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me
  • Manic --- Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Busses and Trucks and Trees and Fire Hydrants and...
  • Paranoid --- Santa Claus Is Coming to Get Me
  • Borderline Personality Disorder --- Thoughts of Roasting on an Open Fire
  • Personality Disorder --- You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, Maybe I'll Tell You Why
  • Obsessive Compulsive Disorder --- Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells... Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells...
 
jtbell said:
Christmas Carols for the Psychiatrically Challenged

  • Schizophrenia --- Do You Hear What I Hear?
  • Multiple Personality Disorder --- We Three Kings Disoriented Are
  • Dementia --- I Think I'll be Home for Christmas
  • Narcissistic --- Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me
  • Manic --- Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Busses and Trucks and Trees and Fire Hydrants and...
  • Paranoid --- Santa Claus Is Coming to Get Me
  • Borderline Personality Disorder --- Thoughts of Roasting on an Open Fire
  • Personality Disorder --- You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, Maybe I'll Tell You Why
  • Obsessive Compulsive Disorder --- Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells... Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells...

Ok I'll try one
Attention Deficit Disorder - Hark, how the bells..hey those are cool.. where are those from? My friend had those. He's 17. He doesn't drive. Maybe next year. I have a car. It doesn't run...
 
https://scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/1474378_707691715930944_609271192_n.jpg
 
jtbell said:
Christmas Carols for the Psychiatrically Challenged

  • Schizophrenia --- Do You Hear What I Hear?
  • Multiple Personality Disorder --- We Three Kings Disoriented Are
  • Dementia --- I Think I'll be Home for Christmas
  • Narcissistic --- Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me
  • Manic --- Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Busses and Trucks and Trees and Fire Hydrants and...
  • Paranoid --- Santa Claus Is Coming to Get Me
  • Borderline Personality Disorder --- Thoughts of Roasting on an Open Fire
  • Personality Disorder --- You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, Maybe I'll Tell You Why
  • Obsessive Compulsive Disorder --- Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells... Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells...

Hahaha I lost it at the Paranoid one ! :D
 
More sad news from the music industry... Justin Beiber was found alive in his apartment today.
 
https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/1506457_580033795399662_62815487_n.jpg​