Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,335 replies · 3M views
Two wrongs don't make a Right but Three Rights Do Make a Left .
 
Physics news on Phys.org
x1FSrcN.png


Look! He's escaping like the adult he is!
 
Today's weather tip:

If it's raining cats and dogs, be careful not to step in a poodle.
 
jtbell said:
Today's weather tip:

If it's raining cats and dogs, be careful not to step in a poodle.
Must be a poodle day. I got this in my inbox this morning - Poodle Attack.
 
Did you hear about the redneck who was racing with a pop-up camper?
They called him Trailer Swift.
 
Lameness warning: You may die from the lameness of this joke that I made up while walking the dog yesterday...

Did you that they built a campground they built next to the marine wildlife sanctuary? They had to make separate areas, for all in tents and porpoises.

::bows:

-Dave K
 
Girl, are you sin(x)? Well, I'm cos(x); why don't you get on top of me so that we can make tan(x)? ;)
 
I realized I shouldn't be racist. That's why I equally hate everyone in the world. *grumpy* :mad:
 
Psinter said:
I realized I shouldn't be racist. That's why I equally hate everyone in the world. *grumpy* :mad:
that's an interesting solution
 
Every time you make a typo, the errorists win.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: CalcNerd, Borg and nuuskur
Just heard a woman say: "He made such intense eye contact... I love that man."

Which of course made me think of...

Eye Contact
5551866503_877ac58361_z.jpg


duh
​
EDIT: To complete the combo, here is some more...

iContact

iPhone-Contacts.jpg
 
Last edited:
Two lame jokes:
  1. Rights were violated? Thank goodness I'm a lefty.
  2. I'm not gay, but my boyfriend is.
 
Psinter said:
I'm not gay, but my boyfriend is.
This isn't very funny; lots of girls have this prob- ohhhhhhhhhhIgetit.
 
Why can't pirates recite the alphabet? - Because they always get stuck at C.
What do you get if you put root beer in a square glass? - Beer