Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
I hate Facebook...

roy.omg.tea.jpg
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Enigman and Psinter
Did I tell you guys about my racing snail? He wasn't winning much any more. I looked at him and I thought, "you know, he's not very aerodynamic - maybe that's the problem". So I took his shell off to make him more streamlined. But it only made him more sluggish...
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: xunxine, Psinter and collinsmark
You know if it were for me I would marry you, but my mom doesn't let me.
Excuses, in case you didn't get it.
 
Probably has been posted before, but:
  1. What does one buttock says to the other?
    • Don't cross the line
  2. What does one rock says to another?
    • Life is hard.
 
Did you hear the one about the teacher who took a morning after pill?
She wanted to make sure there was no child left behind.
 
What does the United States says to its enemy countries who are warring and using GPS guided missiles?
-Use Apple Maps.
__________________
Another one:

00dfb85396b42d9bbf61099a33a1a1db.jpg
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: nuuskur, PWiz, Borg and 1 other person
Borg said:
I wonoder how many times she got pulled over? :oldtongue:

Blonde.jpg
"Yes officer, the wheels were on the top when I bought it..."

By the way, it's either a he, or she can't spell blonde.:wink:
 
Ibix said:
"Yes officer, the wheels were on the top when I bought it..."

By the way, it's either a he, or she can't spell blonde.:wink:
I am blonde, so that narrows it down :D

qqx47s.jpg
 
Last edited:
Classic literature updated...

Dr. Ahab psychoanalyzes a depressed whale: Mopy Dick.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Silicon Waffle
Ibix said:
Did I tell you guys about my racing snail? He wasn't winning much any more. I looked at him and I thought, "you know, he's not very aerodynamic - maybe that's the problem". So I took his shell off to make him more streamlined. But it only made him more sluggish...
Epilogue:

So I bought him a car, and painted S's all along the side.
That way, when he raced down the street people can point and say "Lookit that Es car go!"
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Evo and Silicon Waffle
jtbell said:
Classic literature updated...

Dr. Ahab psychoanalyzes a depressed whale: Mopy Dick.
In an astonishing coincidence, I heard this term a second time the same day - in an episode of Mike & Molly.
 
Dear math, please accept the fact that x's gone and won't come back again. Stop asking us to find it for you and try to go on your life without it!:oldeyes:
 
Lisa! said:
Dear math, please accept the fact that x's gone and won't come back again. Stop asking us to find it for you and try to go on your life without it!:oldeyes:
Y?
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: dextercioby and Lisa!
How do you tell the difference between a chemist and a plumber?

Ask them to pronounce unionized.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: xunxine, Stephanus, OmCheeto and 2 others
jtbell said:
Classic literature updated...

Dr. Ahab psychoanalyzes a depressed whale: Mopy Dick.
Erectile dysfunction?
 
Why does a hummingbird hum?

Because it doesn't know the words.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Silicon Waffle
I'm cool because I'm 0K.

(Look carefully...)
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: lisab, OmCheeto and DaveC426913